February (2006) Workstations

Here's my 'desk' at the house I am renting during college this year. I hate the walls, but it is kinda cheap. The 6' long folding plastic table was easy to transport, cheap and has lots of space. Monitor is Samsung 730b, Logitech z-230 speakers, logitech mx518 mouse, Sony 3.2 MP Cyber-shot, and my recently finished Star Wars DVD collection between the PS2 and Soul Calibur 3. On the far right I have a CD spindle that I use as a candy container.

DSC00912.jpg

@ rliu: nice speakers haha

edit: Almost forgot to give the shout out for my loud as hell IBM Model-M Space Saver keyboard from 1980-something that I found in a pile of junk and love to type on now.

i agree. =D

Here's my 'desk' at the house I am renting during college this year. I hate the walls, but it is kinda cheap. The 6' long folding plastic table was easy to transport, cheap and has lots of space. Monitor is Samsung 730b, Logitech z-230 speakers, logitech mx518 mouse, Sony 3.2 MP Cyber-shot, and my recently finished Star Wars DVD collection between the PS2 and Soul Calibur 3. On the far right I have a CD spindle that I use as a candy container.

Why not live on campus, is the tuiton too high or you don't like the rooms?

Love the keyboard. Haha. :D

Why not live on campus, is the tuiton too high or you don't like the rooms?

Love the keyboard. Haha. :D

Last year my dorm room cost $500 per month, plus food which was overly expensive. Now I spend $550 per month for everything and still have more spending money. However, living with friends isn't all fun so next year I am going back on campus if I can get a room. It's closer and I can get higher speed internet.

Just moved in, havent had time to clean up the mess of wires in the center...and excuse the CRT...Buying a LCD asap. My desktops arent set up yet either.

Click for big onessss, taken with my phone. Will get a digi cam once everything is finished.

th_ws1.jpg

annnd heres a better pic of my laptop. The Motherboard and CPU (Intel) are yet to be installed in a system. Its a Pentium D 820. Weeee.

th_ws2.jpg

I like it .. Clean & nice :)

Cosmin

heh, thanks

:D

rliu, I'm disappointed in your photo-taking skills. lol.

dL

why is that?

is it a bad picture?

haha, what's the problem? :huh: It's gonna be like that for at least a week. Had to RMA my new 7800gt. BAH.

Im not surprised you had to RMA it if you treat all of your components like that.