Apple plan gives break to multi-Mac homes

I don't see who would pay this. There are no serial numbers, or no Product Activation on OS X. You are perfectly able to install it on as many Mac's as you want.

I guess this is for those who can't bare to stitch Apple...

Disclaimer: the above was not edited in any way by Spyder. Please disregard the edit message

Originally posted by Dazzla

I don't see who would pay this. There are no serial numbers, or no Product Activation on OS X. You are perfectly able to install it on as many PC's as you want.

I guess this is for those who can't bare to stitch Apple...

I agree... but I do like this quote...

"Our software has never had draconian activation."

Slight stab at Microsoft. :)

I think Steve Jobs is building up an Army and he is going to go against MS. I love how in his Keynote speech, he attacked MS a few times. :)

i would attack ms too... they stole a ton of ideas from apple... they must have had a...

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE.

MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY. :devious:

but, if there is somewhere i can sing to join the AppleArmy, point me to it. cuz i wanna join.

Originally posted by ~~NeYo~~

WHAT! ... OS X on PC's huh?! hehe...!

NeYo

Uhh :paranoid: yeah, just announced. OS X for x86 PC's. It's $99 and it's starting from 10.2. Perhaps I should be posting this on the Back Page News... ;)

Originally posted by ~~NeYo~~

WHAT! ... OS X on PC's huh?! hehe...!

NeYo

i dunno what you're talking about...i dont see him saying anything about PC's? I think you need to take another look..... heh ;)

Originally posted by Spyder

i dunno what you're talking about...i dont see him saying anything about PC's? I think you need to take another look..... heh

Originally posted by Dazzla

Disclaimer: the above was not edited in any way by Spyder. Please disregard the edit message

Last edited by Spyder on 08-16-2002 at 20:54

ROFL :D :D :D :D :D

there are many people in this world that consider it normal to pay for their software. no, you are not normal. no matter what people may think; if you are out posting on an online forum and talking about computer products, technologies, specs, etc., you are not what most people consider normal.

on another note, OS development isnt something that I would call cheap, and I plan to legally own any version of OS X I use. It's worth the money, unlike the behemoth's software.