[PSP]Can 1.5FW accept 4Gig Memory Sticks?

Well they have that daytec battery/hd (I might have the company name wrong) is 4gig. And it came out a whiillee ago. So I'm sure it supports 4gig mem sticks.

it can use the 4gb...but i advise u not to buy one it lags alot while watching movies. and it looks really ugly too makes the psp more bulkier :) jus get the sandisk 2 gb

it can use the 4gb...but i advise u not to buy one it lags alot while watching movies. and it looks really ugly too makes the psp more bulkier :) jus get the sandisk 2 gb

sandisk is coming out with a 4gb and an 8 gb soon. They have been announced.

What are you talking about? How does it make the PSP Bulkier?

He's talking about an actual memory stick, not that daytec battery/hard drive addon.

What are you talking about? How does it make the PSP Bulkier?

He's talking about an actual memory stick, not that daytec battery/hard drive addon.

haha whoops im such a dumass....never heard of a 4gb memory stick..and yea sandisk is releasing an 8gb..imagine the price :o

As far as I know yes. They cracked 2.6 now so who cares! :p

I do, it's trickier to get homebrew running on 2.6 and the compatibility list is lower. Although I may just upgrade to 2.6 eventually regardless.

I do, it's trickier to get homebrew running on 2.6 and the compatibility list is lower. Although I may just upgrade to 2.6 eventually regardless.

Wait a while and those homebrew games will be updated for 2.6 support.