Bar surround system?

Hey, I've gotten picked to redo my family's bar's sound system. The current setup is 4 semi-old bookshelf speakers and a really old reciever.

Just wondering if it would be a good pick to get the same setup, just new components. I was thinking a semi-high class Denon reciever and Polk Floorstanding speakers in the same spot the bookshelves are in right now, theyll fit theyre wide open.

I was thinking surround sound system like 7.1 but theres really no good spot to put a sub that will let it not get soaked by beer or just general stupidity. I need the higher class Denon reciever because its 120 watts/channel and the floorstanding will likely top out at 175-200 watts each. So just 4 of em should do the trick. Anyone else have any ideas?

Hey, I've gotten picked to redo my family's bar's sound system. The current setup is 4 semi-old bookshelf speakers and a really old reciever.

Just wondering if it would be a good pick to get the same setup, just new components. I was thinking a semi-high class Denon reciever and Polk Floorstanding speakers in the same spot the bookshelves are in right now, theyll fit theyre wide open.

I was thinking surround sound system like 7.1 but theres really no good spot to put a sub that will let it not get soaked by beer or just general stupidity. I need the higher class Denon reciever because its 120 watts/channel and the floorstanding will likely top out at 175-200 watts each. So just 4 of em should do the trick. Anyone else have any ideas?

is this for just audio or video as well lieka DVD player and sutch