Xbox softmod with new HD

I know that there are many members here at Neowin who may be experienced, so I thought it would be alright to ask about it here. I am going to have my Xbox softmodded soon. I want to put in a 250 GB Seagate drive, however, I have read that the Xbox can natively not read more than 137 GB. How would I go about doing a softmod so that I can take advantage of the full space of the HD and also, is that HD useable in the Xbox?

I know that there are many members here at Neowin who may be experienced, so I thought it would be alright to ask about it here. I am going to have my Xbox softmodded soon. I want to put in a 250 GB Seagate drive, however, I have read that the Xbox can natively not read more than 137 GB. How would I go about doing a softmod so that I can take advantage of the full space of the HD and also, is that HD useable in the Xbox?

when it gets modded, instead of nkpatcher .6 i think you need to use nkpatcher .67... dont quote me on that, but if its being done via the UXE exploit, it explains it very clearly what option you should choose. Just read as you go and there should be no problem whatsoever :)