New Girl on Neowin

Welcome to neowin! i'm probably the chav'iest member of the board =D ... during the week i'm a geek , but i live for the weekends, friday comes and its time for the raves!!!!!!!

pictures r welcome....

WOW! horny guys for girls now or what :rolleyes:

Those in glass houses should not throw stones.

We all know why you commented you sick pup. Don't try to play it off coy. :p

just playin' but seriously.

I found pics, she's cute... :blush: :shiftyninja:

She has a boyfriend guys, lay off. :p

Edited by Yochanan

Well Sam, welcome aboard always nice to have another one join this community of crazed geeks. :)

It seems we have too many girls now, wonder if they gonna start fighting for geek attention, preferably bikinis and some mud :drool:

the irc channel (#neowin) is much better than the forums :p

Welcome to Neowin, enjoy your stay.

Edit: bah, IPB eats irc:// links

Edited by The_Decryptor

RULE ONE. every girl on this forum has got to post a picture so all the rest of us members can decide if ure cute enough for this forum. not that it would be a problem for you right?

RULE ONE. every girl on this forum has got to post a picture so all the rest of us members can decide if ure cute enough for this forum. not that it would be a problem for you right?

first of all, im a girl and that was extremly wrong.this forum isnt a dating service. you post just shows your lact of respect for women and your lack of common sense. take it else where.

first of all, im a girl and that was extremly wrong.this forum isnt a dating service. you post just shows your lact of respect for women and your lack of common sense. take it else where.

RULE #2

Lighten up. He's joking obviously.

edit you might want to find a host for your sig too ;)

woo... go kin!

P.S. a/s/l? :whistle:

RULE 2: You just got pwned by a girl.

RULE #2

Lighten up. He's joking obviously.

edit you might want to find a host for your sig too ;)

that was a little bit uncalled for. i've put it with a lot of abuse since on here with being a girl. you dont know what thats like. joke or not.