New Girl on Neowin

hey! umm Well I run and snap photos for fun

others are lazy and live on the computer, but they start talking like 1d1075 4ll 7h3 71m3

Hitting on her already? tsk tsk tsk

Welcome!

I noticed this thread this morning but never clicked and now I find that there is 11 pages of posts....

Welcome!

this is hilarious, a girl posts on neowin and within a day her topic is 11 pages long.. you people need to get laid :whistle:

Do you by chance know how to get that? It's pretty hard.

ahhahahaha this thread cracks me up. Welcome to Neowin Samantha...perhaps good bye too if this thread scared you off :p For better or worse, it represents pretty much the entire range of posts you can expect to see here at Neowin complete with even its own flame war. :D

feel free to ask if you need any help with any of the internet slang words/acronyms :happy:

You guys can search for me in facebook as you already know my name and my school...

that narrows it down to 112. Good luck!

As for a picture...how's this?

uglyman2qd.jpg

Quite the looker, eh? :ermm:

Er, for those who might have missed out on my sarcasm there...that's not me.

casanewyear200601b2es.jpg

No worries, I haven't been scared off yet! But let's keep in mind that I do have a boyfriend, eh?

Yes, I understand all your comments have been in fun...or lack of social interaction...but seriously. ;)

casanewyear200601b2es.jpg

No worries, I haven't been scared off yet! But let's keep in mind that I do have a boyfriend, eh?

Yes, I understand all your comments have been in fun...or lack of social interaction...but seriously. ;)

idhititrly.jpg

:laugh: :p

Welcome to Neowin.

Mr.Ed