New Girl on Neowin

uniacidz

welcome

To the other 'coff' Neowinians, whom may just need to have a cold shower, go and have it dammit.

Funny thread. Cant believe how sad and big it is at the same time.

.Ali

Finaly I think this thread has died.

Anyway welcome to neowin.

Hawkeye

I must say this is an impressively long "Welcome to Neowin" thread.

Samantha, as you've now clearly seen, girls are a prized commodity here at Neowin. ;)

Don't be intimidated by anybody and stand your ground if anybody tries to pick on you. Neowin will be a blast if you try to enjoy it. :)

Regarding Facebook....I've been a Facebook-aholic ever since it came to my school in October 2004. Alas, I have since graduated, but I still regularly check it. Out of curiosity and just to test my searching ability, I tried to see if I could find you on Facebook at your school. I think I have found you. If your last name is 3 letters long, I have correctly found you. :cool: I can poke you if you want me to prove that I found you. lol

Samanthala

I must say this is an impressively long "Welcome to Neowin" thread.

Samantha, as you've now clearly seen, girls are a prized commodity here at Neowin. ;)

Don't be intimidated by anybody and stand your ground if anybody tries to pick on you. Neowin will be a blast if you try to enjoy it. :)

Regarding Facebook....I've been a Facebook-aholic ever since it came to my school in October 2004. Alas, I have since graduated, but I still regularly check it. Out of curiosity and just to test my searching ability, I tried to see if I could find you on Facebook at your school. I think I have found you. If your last name is 3 letters long, I have correctly found you. :cool: I can poke you if you want me to prove that I found you. lol

Poke away! I think you've found me...what school are you poking from?

And I am really shocked this thing keeps growing. My goodness. It's like the garlic in my fridge... :x

Also, see post #161 for pic.

kirk26

I've known about this site for some time now and finally joined.

I'm a freshman at the University of Florida, currently majoring in...well, that's changing all the time.

So what do people do for fun around here? ;)

:hump: :bounce: :uberhump: :drool:

Hawkeye

Poke away! I think you've found me...what school are you poking from?

And I am really shocked this thing keeps growing. My goodness. It's like the garlic in my fridge... :x

Also, see post #161 for pic.

Ok. I'm gonna poke you. :)

I'll be poking from the University at Albany (SUNY Albany).

I saw the pic as I was going through this long thread, trying to figure out why or how it got to be so long! ;)

mc_leish

dear god, thank you!!

hehe,

welcome :)

Brandon Live

I just had to see if this was the same thread as before...

And it is. That's just amazing.

Tomi

holy crap! I was born in Winnipeg! neato. :woot:

A fellow snowbird, I mean Winterpegger, I meeeann Winnipeger? :p Noice!

Welcome to Neowin!

thagame

Welcome. I am the best looking guy on the forum and the most muscular. Im young but I usually get girls that are at least 3 years older. So maybe, you can come down to my city and you know... we can......talk....and get to know each.....other. No Im kidding. But I made you sweat didnt I?????? Im joking around. Welcome to Neowin and lets hope more girls join this.

i been to guelph. those arent girls your attracting they are sheep. i seen how your city likes to "have fun" with livestock

Ianmac45

Welcome to Neowin dude (Y) :)

'dude' .... ?

new 'girl' != 'dude'

but ,hey

Samanthala

i been to guelph. those arent girls your attracting they are sheep. i seen how your city likes to "have fun" with livestock

um... :x

Just checked randomly if this thread was still going. Thanks for the welcome everybody, but I think it's time to let this it die. Yes?

ECEGatorTuro

Hello and welcome to Neowin!

Good to see some more Gator people on the board!! :D There is quite a few of us on here beleive it or not...

BTW, just so you know, "Gale Lemarand Drive" used to be called "North/South Drive" in case you ever hear that. If you can, call it by it's old name because everyone hates the new name change. ;)

Also, if you need any info about Gainesville/UF, send me a PM and I'll be glad to help!! I love that place!

noPCtoday

but I think it's time to let this it die.

let me help u end this topic.

whoever replys this post again, u are seriously uncool. and u will be uncool for the rest of ur life.

Fred Derf

um... :x

Just checked randomly if this thread was still going. Thanks for the welcome everybody, but I think it's time to let this it die. Yes?

I could not agree more.

-Thread Closed-