Best 5mp digi cam

Right now I have a Fujifilm A345 4.1 mpcamera. Its a so so camera, plus with the expensive xD memory ive decided to get something else. I wanna move to a 5.1 cam, which has cheap media. Like SD or something.

Right now im looking at these 2 cameras:

Kodak EasyShare Z730 Silver 5.0 MP Digital Camera 4X Optical Zoom

Kodak V530 Black 5.0 MP Digital Camera 3X Optical Zoom

Got any others that I should take a look at (Dont mind brand, as long as its good).

Opinions of either of those 2 cameras?

The cam I have now uses normal batteries. It looks to me like a lot of these other cams use battery backs, which I dont like since I recently bought great sony rechargeable batteries which last really really long. Can I use normal batteries with these cameras at well?

Thanks.

The cam I have now uses normal batteries. It looks to me like a lot of these other cams use battery backs, which I dont like since I recently bought great sony rechargeable batteries which last really really long. Can I use normal batteries with these cameras at well?

I don't think so, you still have to use their propriety batteries...

a battery i'd recommend for a 5MP camera is the Lz2..although not that popular around but its still a nice cam with optical image stabilization.

have a look at www.dpreview.com and see, there are so many more camera you can buy. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of Kodak for digital camera. They do awsome sensors for DSLR cameras but the whole package isnt interesting IMO