Leaked Revolution Imagery

stadsport

Nothing leaked about this. Looks like its just little promo booklets given out at TGS 2005. Still pretty cool, though.

DAaaMan64

looks very cool. nintendos last shot at consoles... before sony and microsoft dominate the entire market. if nintendo doesn't hold or make ground on it's market share.. they are in serious trouble. Sega #2

I'll kill you :devil: :whistle: :shiftyninja:

;)

majortom1981

UM this is not nintendos last shot. There are reasons why the guy from microsoft said he would give his house and cars to have miyamoto (sorry for spelling).

also if the ds is any indication they wont be going anywhere.

idk_

The 2007 is talking about recruitment in 2007 I read from one of the source links.

All this looks really awsome... cant wait!

firebud

Well, now we know what the back of the Revolution looks like.

magik

looks very cool. nintendos last shot at consoles... before sony and microsoft dominate the entire market. if nintendo doesn't hold or make ground on it's market share.. they are in serious trouble. Sega #2

Nintendo is definitely here to stay, their fanbase is gigantic (myself included)! :D

Sheppard

Nice looking hardware

Will Nintendo ever ditch those damn characters?!?!

Yes thats smart....... i wonder when Nintendo will dump their biggest selling franchises of all time........

giga

Yes thats smart....... i wonder when Nintendo will dump their biggest selling franchises of all time........

Indeed. Nintendo depends on their firsty party and platform games--they'd never abandon them. Mario, Zelda, Metroid, etc are here to stay! :happy:

The_Decryptor

nice, i cant wait (want a revolution, and get a 360 aswell)

hotdog666al

Good point.

Indeed. Nintendo depends on their firsty party and platform games--they'd never abandon them. Mario, Zelda, Metroid, etc are here to stay! :happy:

God damnit.

Brandon Live

P1000695.JPG

WTF!?!

Tharius

WTF!?!

I have seen the one with guy with all the stuff on his head. I think it was some kind of test or critical thinking game and they were measuring brain activity. Dosen't sound too fun. :no:

Nice pics though. I really like the one with all the black character sketches.

MrDizzystick

The right side of the picture with the man wearing all the wires says it's some sort of project they're advertising (the left image may just be one of those artsy generic images not relating to anything in particular). Something "purojiekuto", or "project".

dnast

I have seen the one with guy with all the stuff on his head. I think it was some kind of test or critical thinking game and they were measuring brain activity. Dosen't sound too fun. :no:

Nice pics though. I really like the one with all the black character sketches.

Darn. I was hoping for some kind of neural game control system.

Nice pics, by the way! I love stuff like that.

• 2 weeks later...
slickice11

Thats a new peripheral that allows you to play pokemon without getting brain cancer

-}x0{-

i believe thats an advertisment for the new brain training game on DS.