Visit me

Question

4 answers to this question

If I were you, I'd make that background plain or create a drop shadow or some other 3D border in order to make it look cleaner. But I do like the idea of having music on the website, though. ;)

If I were you, I'd make that background plain or create a drop shadow or some other 3D border in order to make it look cleaner. But I do like the idea of having music on the website, though. ;)

im not 1005 sure what i can do with this freewebs at the moment, im going to have another play with it tomorrow but from what ive seen so far ican adjust the background images at all.... thats what i get i suppose....

Unfortunately many of the elements of that site scream "new to web design" such as the placement of the poll on the first page, the big, ugly counter, and the arbitrary placement of video and other media on pages. However it's not all that bad. I like the color scheme. Unfortunately, Firefox gives me a warning on each page, probably thanks to some FreeWebs junk. I suggest trying to find a better free host.

post-13165-1139557608.png