DS Lite: Which Color Are You Going To Get?

DS Lite: Which Color Are You Going To Get?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. DS Lite: Which Color Are You Going To Get?

• Crystal White
    • Ice Blue
    • Enamel Navy

Note: This poll is for people that are getting a DS Lite thats why I did not make the option "I do not plan on getting a DS Lite" so please dont request that that option be added Thanks :)

Which Color Are You Going To Get? :D I am debating between the Enamel Navy and Crystal White. :D

Crystal White.

White is the future! :D (iPod, 360, even PS3 is going white :D)

That's the main reason for me. I'm picking up a Revolution in white as well. (even though my iPod is black)

I've informed Lik-sang that I'd like white - but if there aren't enough to go around I'll take Navy just to be in on that first batch :)

I like all three colors though.

I'm hoping to trade in my old brick for this new hand breaker, maybe a navy enamel. *Sigh* One ugly portable for a pretty one with reverse ergonomics :( WHY NINTENDO! Yet I must continue buying games as I love nintendo's quality and time they always put into them yet theres nothing new for GC, ah well back to Advance Wars DS I guess.

I think I'm going to go with the Crystal White to match my iPod, the Navy does look rather nice though! :)

YesAsia haven't yet contacted me regarding my preorder and which colour I'd like yet, but I assume I'll be getting the white one unless I hear otherwise.

I sold my original (silver) DS on eBay as soon as the Lite was announced, before it lost all its value, so now I'm DSless for a month until my Lite appears and so I'm back to playing old-fashoined games :cry: