The PSP

The PSP? Content Pack is a free download that features preselected content, optimized for your PSP system. We will provide the Content for you each month. All you need to do is connect your PSP to your PC, download the pack, then just sit back and relax while everything is transferred to your PSP system. Once the process is complete, your PSP system will be stocked full of the latest in PSP system optimized video clips and trailers, wallpapers, screenshots, audio clips, and game content, all for your viewing pleasure. Check back here each month for the newest edition of the PSP? Content Pack.

Be sure to check out the Official PSP system website using your PSP system browser at www.psp-us.playstation.com for more PSP system optimized content.

ScreenShot.jpgMinimum PC System Requierements

- Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, ME, 98

- 200 MB available hard drive space

- USB portMinimum PSP? System Requierementsts

- A PSP? (PlayStation?Portable) system with the latest System Software Update

- Memory Stick Pro Duo? media

- A commercially available USB A <-> Mini-B (5 pinAvilable This Month: Month:

- Ape Escape Academy Media: (9 files) ESRB E

- Foo Fighters: Live- Everywhere But Home Clip

- Good Charlotte: Live Clip

- Into the Blue Media (7 files)

- MLB The Show Screenshots: (8 files) ESRB E

- Pursuit Force Media: (2 files) ESRB T

- Untold Legends: The Warriors Code Media: (3 Files) ESRB T

- February 2006 Calendar PSP Wallpaper

- PSP TV Spots (5 files)

- Shaun White: Winter X Games Exclusive PSP WaDownload at source:source: Sony Computer Entertainment America

I didn't know February had 31 days in it. (look at the PSP calendar wallpaper).

that's cuz it's a Japanese calendar!!! and we all know Japan always gets more stuff than we all do... :devil: :laugh: :rofl: :p :rolleyes: :whistle:

Meh, nice idea, but somewhat boring overall.

Give me good game demos

Well if you've registered your PSP, Sony does send out a few demos, I got a demo of Pursuit Force a week ago, as well as the online betas for SOCOM and Syphon Filter. I've heard demos of the single-player Syphon Filter and Dexter, those I think you can get from Gamestop, EB, etc. Downloadable demos would be cool though, they do it in Japan.

Well if you've registered your PSP, Sony does send out a few demos, I got a demo of Pursuit Force a week ago, as well as the online betas for SOCOM and Syphon Filter. I've heard demos of the single-player Syphon Filter and Dexter, those I think you can get from Gamestop, EB, etc. Downloadable demos would be cool though, they do it in Japan.

I only just registered it a few weeks ago. But the chances of Sony sending me **** to the UK is like 1 in a million. Sony only cares about the states.