[OFFICIAL] Xbox Live Latest Demos

Yep. Another person hoping the Ghost Recon Demo comes out today.

I am home sick and it was the first thing that popped into my head this morning when I woke up.

Nothing yet as far as the GRAW Demo.

Unless I missed it before when I checked, I do think the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Trailer was just added today though... Again I might have not seen it when I checked before, but I do think it is new...

Nothing yet as far as the GRAW Demo.

Unless I missed it before when I checked, I do think the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Trailer was just added today though... Again I might have not seen it when I checked before, but I do think it is new...

Yes i think it's new too.

Damnit... it's 6:45pm EST now and AFAIK most demos get released in the morning, so I guess no hope for the GRAW demo today. :cry:

Ah well, lets just hope it comes out at least before the game itself gets released in stores.

great thread :) i hope the GR3 demo comes out soon, cant wait to play it

N3 looks really good too

i love the xbox live demo function, saves you from buying magazines to find out what games you like

Damnit... it's 6:45pm EST now and AFAIK most demos get released in the morning, so I guess no hope for the GRAW demo today. :cry:

Ah well, lets just hope it comes out at least before the game itself gets released in stores.

Still only 3:45 at Microsoftland. I'd give it another hour before I give up hope :p

dam, it didn't come out? I hope it comes out today so we can try it. I also love the demo function. I think demo's on the xbox live is one of the best things ms did.

Well, the UK release of GRAW just got pushed back to the 17th. I'm not sure if the US release is still on track for the 3rd or not, but that might have had something to do with the Demo release delay. Who knows? ;)

Yeap, I went online this morning to check and see if GRAW demo was out but unfortunately it wasn't... the consolation prize was that the Call of Duty 2 demo was up! ;)

Those that haven't tried this great game, I definitely suggest you at least try out the demo!