There are many great features available to you once you register at Neowin, including:

• Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the front page
  • Access to a great community, with a massive database of experience on hard & software issues, gaming and recreational activities, and more
  • Access to the Neowin IRC - you could make a friend from across the world and talk to them live
  • Access to Neowin contests & subscription offers and forums that are not open to guests/li>
  • It's simple, and FREE! · Register here

K750i Camera

I was wondering if anyone has a tutorial or any tips on how to take the best pictures with a SE K750i. I own one and I love it, its the best phone I have ever owned. I also only payed ?30!!! for it hehe. I know a lot about the phone and know how to use it so if anyone has any tips about lighting, angles, white balance please share.

witalit

well, those are really, photography principles, for great photographs, but for a camera phone, k750 included, make sure pictures are under good lighting, because bad lighting often generate a lot of noise, or dots

by the way i just googled a basic photography site http://photoinf.com/General/NAVY/Photograp...ion_Balance.htm

Yes I try to use the onboard light all the time to get clearer shots. Bit of lighting always does the trick. Anyone else got any tips? I liked that link though sundayx makes me wanna get an expensive camera and start snapping.