WOW!

I was just reading through the thread on the PS3 thread issue, and all I can say is wow. While I can't say I agree with everyone that responded, and I can't agreee with thier level of maturity...when you as a mod, act the same way, you're no better than them.

I'm 33 years old, and feel like I'm in grade 3 again...come on guys, you represent Neowin to it's enormous fan base, and thats how you act..? geeez. You go on about how the people have no respect for "the ones who work thier asses off everyday"...when you obviously have little to no respect for the people who also make the Neowin forums what they are, without them, you'd have no work to do...

The guy wanted the posts to stop being mashed together, he makes a good point. He didn't make his point as best as he could have...but your replys to the entire thing were worse, arrogant and self centered.

What a shame.

Frazer

I agree, especially the part about the mods not having respect for the members. Mods need to understand that we (the members) ARE Neowin. We aren't just part of this community we are the community.

Bhav made a very valid point and for what it's worth I agree with him (even though I don't use the console scetion of neowin), but unfortunately the thread was closed before I could register my concurrence.

' date='Feb 15 2006, 18:56' post='587199706']

I was just reading through the thread on the PS3 thread issue, and all I can say is wow. While I can't say I agree with everyone that responded, and I can't agreee with thier level of maturity...when you as a mod, act the same way, you're no better than them.

I'm 33 years old, and feel like I'm in grade 3 again...come on guys, you represent Neowin to it's enormous fan base, and thats how you act..? geeez. You go on about how the people have no respect for "the ones who work thier asses off everyday"...when you obviously have little to no respect for the people who also make the Neowin forums what they are, without them, you'd have no work to do...

The guy wanted the posts to stop being mashed together, he makes a good point. He didn't make his point as best as he could have...but your replys to the entire thing were worse, arrogant and self centered.

What a shame.

Frazer

I dont care how old you are or how many hours you work - if you make a thread questioning the moderators decisions you deserve all you get.

Reported.

Mods aren't perfect people either. Mods get a lot of abuse, they do something good and it goes without thanks, they mess up in the slightest way (or just do something debateable...even though it is truely the right thing to do) and people are p***ed at them. I am just saying we got a thread about mods not being as mature as they maybe should be in one instance but, were is the thread thanking them for all the helpful things they have done in making neowin into what it is today.

for every one thread b1tching about mods there should be 100 thanking them...imho

EDIT: so i made one clicky

Edited by zjcrocke

I dont care how old you are or how many hours you work - if you make a thread questioning the moderators decisions you deserve all you get.

Reported.

So the mods can do no wrong? Riiiiiiight :rolleyes:

Reported.

The level of wannabe-modism astounds me...

' date='Feb 15 2006, 18:56' post='587199706']

What a shame.

Frazer

You are right in thinking that the members make the forums what they are, but the way you went about explaning it was the wrong way.

If you have a problem with the way us regular staff moderate on the forums, take the issue directly to the Admins for it to be resolved.

Thread Closed

Radish?