Nintendo: Official Magazine (UK) scans

Dirk

One of the reasons I will more than likely end up buying a Revolution.

The Teej

A) I'd like to see exclusive info on TP like they said they would

B) They got a TP fact wrong -- Not EVERY thing turns into an animal when in the twilight realm, only Link

C) I don't generally like this new magazine or it's staff....

D) Their Mario Kart Master Tricks segment sucked, it's all beginners stuff

E) Why are they acting like forum noobs and bringing up the age old topic of 'Will TP be coming to Revo?'. Seriously, that question is ****ing me off.

F) Tim Street > Joe Nutter

G) They had the bollocks to say new info and screens will be in Issue #2; just like they said they'd have new info in this issue

H) Why the hell is it Issue #1? Why are they abondining the NOM Legacy? 'tards.

I) Don't like the new layout

J) They're a little late on giving us the E3 2005 TP Demo rundown -- nubs

I'm overall disappointed with this New NOM (I refuse to call it ONM, it sounds like a 3rd party mag, not an official mag that kicks ass(Or DID kick-ass). Boooooooooooooooo. I might buy the 2nd issue, but I'll definately flick through it to see if it's got what it says on the cover.

firebud

Oooh, the power supply is in the stand.

That's some good console design.

Sn4k36

I still can't stand the new controllers, I hope some normal wireless controllers come out. Other then that i can't wait for the next nintendo console.

giga
I still can't stand the new controllers, I hope some normal wireless controllers come out. Other then that i can't wait for the next nintendo console.

I wouldn't judge without trying them out in real games first. ;) And you can always use your GC controllers with it as well.

Sn4k36

oh that's something i haven't read... Being able to use the GC controllers on the new nintendo console.

thanks for the heads up on that part.. :)

I should have also looked harder at the images because there's a pic of a normal nintendo controller lo

Edited by Sn4k36
LaNcom

You can only use the GC controller for Cube backwards-compatibility, _not_ for Revolution games. That's official. There will be a shell that is similar to the Cube-pad that probably combines Freehand's motion sensors and buttons with the Nunchucks analog stick. But you can't use the Cube controller for Revo games, as the analog stick only has two axis with about 100 degrees each, while the Freehand controller has 3 rotational axis with 360 degrees (tilt, rotate, twist), plus another three movement axis (up/ down, left/ right, front/ back)...

Mieky242

Sweet, will definetly be getting one of these.

Dirk

You can only use the GC controller for Cube backwards-compatibility, _not_ for Revolution games. That's official. There will be a shell that is similar to the Cube-pad that probably combines Freehand's motion sensors and buttons with the Nunchucks analog stick. But you can't use the Cube controller for Revo games, as the analog stick only has two axis with about 100 degrees each, while the Freehand controller has 3 rotational axis with 360 degrees (tilt, rotate, twist), plus another three movement axis (up/ down, left/ right, front/ back)...

Screw that.

.weir

I'm hugely impressed by all this revolution stuff, time to buy my first console since the N64