[ps3] new "2 days to vegas" screens

This takes place in NYC? The look of the elevated lines appears amazingly authentic. Being a New Yorker, I can pick up on a few details they missed or added in for some reason, but otherwise these guys did an amazing job of replicating the scenery.

i dont see anything amazing for this so called "best" console

what..? but how can.. i don't get how..

are you blind??

These pictures are amazing, the detail on the peoples faces and the cars, the lighting, shadows, and just look at those trees.

pretty amazing.

so are these actual... ingame screenshots? or that pre-render stuff.

will the game really look like this is what im askin.

go to IGN and look for the game and you will see e3 shots of the game that is real pre-renderd stuff these are in game prolly but rto me not that impressive as they should be.

and then the actual game comes out and looks NOTHING like this.... i mean comon we've seen XBOX 360 shots that look like that before the game ever came out... to look nothing like it...

and then the actual game comes out and looks NOTHING like this.... i mean comon we've seen XBOX 360 shots that look like that before the game ever came out... to look nothing like it...

Actually, I haven't seen a 360 game yet that didn't look like the media screens.

But anyway, I don't see why the final game can't look like this. It looks amazing, and at the same time not too complex (outside of the shadowing/geometry)...seems like theres a grain filter in use. Doesn't look like theres a lot of x-mapping

Edited by Acezo

This is actually really old, WP/Steel Monkeys had 'screenshots' of this game from several months ago (even before PS3 talks), maybe not these specific screenshots, but they looked almost identical in terms of graphic quality.