SNES: Terranigma

N64: Super Mario 64

PSX: Silent Hill

PS2: Silent Hill 2/3/4

NGC: Resident Evil 4 (I guess ... :D)

PC: Warcarft III Reign of Chaos/The Frozen Throne

This is simple.

Final Fantasy VI, favorite game ever.

It had it all, great memorable music. It still sticks with me to this day.

Brilliantly designed and colorful characters. A lot of humor mixed in with some of them, and some touching moments with others.

Great story line. Kefka the best villain of all times. How can you not like an insane clown?

Excellent gameplay. Basically your classic RPG fare, but it had its perks. I liked the esper system, though it was a bit overpowered.

Secrets. It had a ton of secrets. Two secret characters, a plethora of secret items, secret bosses, a secret side quest, secret esper, etc... It was awesome.

The only thing it really lacked was the endings. They weren't all that great, and there wasn't too many of them, at least they didn't vary much at all. If it had CT's ending system, it would have been retardedly good.

My all-time favourite game would have to be Morrowind. I spent a hell of a lot of time on that, it was like an addiction. I'm currently waiting for Oblivion (The sequel, for those fo you playing at home) and it looks to be shaping up as the best game ever (to me). Check out www.elderscrolls.com or even better, www.elderscrolls.com/forums (My username is SamSymons2005).

augh!

too many...

StarCraft+BW..

Diablo 2 and LOD?

American Mcgee's ALICE

Doom.

Tetris...

and now.. i'm in the middle of 'The Longest Journey'. the most compelling computer game i've played for a few years...

Game: The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Platform: N64

Genre: Action/Adventure

Released in 1998 by Nintendo, it was an instant success. When I first played it, I was amazed at the sheer length and depth of the game, all on that tiny N64 cartridge! I believed that the game had finished when I opened that Door of Time, but no! The game had just begun! The boss battles are not the best, but are made up for in the story line, which is great, just as you would expect in any Zelda game.

Not only did this game have an awsome story line, but it had other parts which gave a great get away from the main story, including sidequests(getting a powerful sword, collecting Heart Pieces and Gold Skultulas) and minigames(Bombachus and Arrow/Slingshot accuracy games.)

Simply put, the best game ever. Great story line(long, which is nice!), tons of mini games and side quests. Instant Classic. If you havnt played it.... go find a copy and check it out! Don't say "omg it was an N64 game? Pfft." This game still holds up in my books even after 8 years!

Runner up: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Another fine game in the Zelda series but still not as good as the first!

My choice is Samba de Amigo for the Sega Dreamcast. It is a brilliant multi-player game, it's great fun to get out to play at parties. Me and my friends have a couple of samberos that we wear while playing.

Dreamcast's arcade-perfect port of the classic maracas-shaking hit from Japan. Using special maracas controllers and a mat, players perform to rhythmic music in front of their TVs, shaking maracas in all directions and striking poses at key moments. The game supports two-player simultaneous play and comes packed with a full complement of Latin and moder music.