FEED - My Small Search Engine Project

Question

So I got a google API key, and decided to create a search engine with it. I came out with this:

http://ben.statichost.com/

It's just a small little project, nothing big, and nothing that could compete with major search engines, but I am still proud of it. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it and find it useful in some way! Tell me what you think of it too! Thanks!

Very cool Ben... out of interest, was the Google API easy to use?

It wasn't that hard, I read guides and other sites to figure out how to get it working, I used something called nusoap too and a search script, other than finding and learning all of that, it's fairly easy.

Thanks for the comments everyone! If there is any way to make it better, please let me know. I only wish I could add alot more features to it, like weather, image search maby, and such.

That's really nice. Incredible work.

P.S. Can you make God's windmill please? :D

I only wish I could add alot more features to it, like weather, image search maby, and such.

It would be awesome if you could implement a image search! :laugh:

google started off pretty small too... never know what might happen ;), and yeah it does look pretty cool... one small problem though, when I make a search, then press back button I get a really ugly black box outlining your get firefox ad. This happens each time. I'm using Opera 9.0 btw

google started off pretty small too... never know what might happen ;), and yeah it does look pretty cool... one small problem though, when I make a search, then press back button I get a really ugly black box outlining your get firefox ad. This happens each time. I'm using Opera 9.0 btw

Hmmm, im not quite sure how that happens, I have always used firefox and all of my sites are reccomended for viewing in firefox. I will check it out later and view it in opera. Thanks for telling me! Glad you like it, and I hope FEED grows more too.