Windows Media Player 11 BETA

Or someone can make a new thread and not have to sift through 12 pages of crap.

Agreed, all this thread does is get hopes up, hoping it has been released, then we have to search through every page making sure we dont miss the DOWNLOAD LINK..just to find out that there isnt one.

If you look at the date of the original post, it would be the Tuesday on February 21.

It's a joke :p

Whos the mod of this fourm? cause i contacted a mod. he hasnt gotten back. Radish, is who i contacted. let me try again, but i'm working on geting this fourm closed, so when it does come out, there can be a new fourm and not 13 + pages of nonsence,

i don think so there will b a windows media player 11 beta for Windows XP

bcoz every advertisment made by microsoft also "Windows Vista with Windows Media player 11" or "Windows Media Player 11 with Windows Vista"...so i think there only available in VISTA...

hehe...tis is wat is think

As noted, Microsoft has previously announced Windows Media Player 11 for Windows XP as part of the MTVN / Urge press releases.

There have been no release dates publicized for WMP11/XP, as people have already pointed out. Anybody suggesting release dates should probably point out where they're making up getting those dates from. :)

i don think so there will b a windows media player 11 beta for Windows XP

bcoz every advertisment made by microsoft also "Windows Vista with Windows Media player 11" or "Windows Media Player 11 with Windows Vista"...so i think there only available in VISTA...

hehe...tis is wat is think

Microsoft has already confirmed a while back that it's coming out for Windows XP also ;)

As noted, Microsoft has previously announced Windows Media Player 11 for Windows XP as part of the MTVN / Urge press releases.

There have been no release dates publicized for WMP11/XP, as people have already pointed out. Anybody suggesting release dates should probably point out where they're making up getting those dates from. :)

Nobody is making stuff up :rolleyes: I know that the February date was mentioned in a Microsoft chat. They've also said that it would be released with Service Pack 3 for Windows XP. Then later they said the beta may be released along with Windows Vista Beta 2, the April or May CTP. If you really want to blame someone for making up release dates, then blame Paul Thurrott. The guy is great at pulling false release dates out of his anus.

Edited by NightmarE D

Agreed ^^^^

Can We have this Topic closed. Its old news, and when and if media player 11 does come out, there can be a new topic started.

thanks!

Why can't microsoft just leak an early beta? There are sooooo many people waiting. We don't really care if it's stable, that's why it is beta TESTING.