Nintendo DS Lite Questions

Can the DS Lite from Japan display in full english (as an option, of course)? Also, does anybody know if Opera DS can display in English, too? And one more thing, will the Japanese NDS work with UK routers and Nintendo Wi-Fi USB adapters? And just to 100% confirm, are all regions of DS and GBA games work on the DS Lite?

Many thanks in advance

There's no reason it shouldn't display in English. I bought a Japanese DS and you could change the language to English. Games are region free, and I've heard that it'll work the same way as a UK DS with routers and WFC.

There is no problem except the charger so just import...

UBER! Thanks you two :)

*goes to find out how much I can get one for*

EDIT: I'll probably go with Lik-Sang tbh...?93 is a pretty good deal:))

EDIT: I'll probably go with Lik-Sang tbh...?93 is a pretty good deal:))

While LikSang are cheaper, you'll almost certainly get stung for import duty, which is a good 20%, plus a "handling fee" from your courier of at least ?10... I'd suggest you instead preorder with Yes Asia, who offer free postage, and a guarantee against import duty.

Make sure you have a 230V to 110V stepdown transformer ready and waiting for when it arrives too!

Or buy a Game Boy Micro power adapter.

While they look very similar to me, I haven't yet seen confirmation that the Ds Lite AC Adaptor and the GB Micro one are the same... I'm fairly sure they will be, but I read somewhere that they weren't; so I'd wait for confirmation when they're released before buying any new adaptors.

While they look very similar to me, I haven't yet seen confirmation that the Ds Lite AC Adaptor and the GB Micro one are the same... I'm fairly sure they will be, but I read somewhere that they weren't; so I'd wait for confirmation when they're released before buying any new adaptors.

They aren't the same.

That sucks that you can't use the power charger world wide. I mean, this is a portable console for crying out loud. My Nokia phone's charger works in both China and North America with no problems (haven't tried it in other parts of the world so I dunno if it works everywhere). They just need to rate it to be able to take higher voltages. Pretty simple.

That sucks that you can't use the power charger world wide. I mean, this is a portable console for crying out loud. My Nokia phone's charger works in both China and North America with no problems (haven't tried it in other parts of the world so I dunno if it works everywhere). They just need to rate it to be able to take higher voltages. Pretty simple.

I was thinking the same thing.

I would have thought that making a 'one fits all' charger would be cheaper than making different chargers for different voltage.