Hottest Asians?

Hottest Asians?  

324 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following do you find to be the hottest?

• Chinese
    • Korean
    • Japanese
    • Other

I'm from Malaysia but to say only one race of Asian is hot is a bit... harsh. I mean, there are lot of beautiful women here and it has nothing to do with their race. Personality, attitude and mannerism also play a role in defining how a woman is "Hot". Have you ever heard of Siti Nurhaliza? Google it if you don't. She's a young Malay singer who is very pretty but is still humble despite the success she has had. I guess for me it's the complete package that makes me going :shifty: .

My choice however is Japanese. This is not only base on looks, though they are damn fine, but also their personality. I met a very pretty young Japanese girl at a Bon Odori festival a few years ago and although her looks were a bit vivacious, she was very polite with me. Many other Japanese girls that I've met have also been very easygoing when it comes to meeting people. But that's just my experience. Other people will borne other results as evident by the replys in this thread. It all comes down to personal choice :D .

PSG22

First of all, I'm Chinese.

They are all different, because of the culture, they have different standard. And that's where the differences coming from.

Japanese like to go the "cute" way.

Korean like to look sexy but with some attitude.

Chinese like to be nice and beautiful, the old fashion way.

So the answer is really depend on what you like. What do you think?

you know there are different types of "chinese" people from difference provinces. and looks vary a lot.

on another note, this pole is just wrong in it stereo types. And like western mag, they only show the pretty girls.