February CTP Build 5308.17

Vista February CTP: Bets Are on Build No. 5308

While Microsoft officials had told its core of elite beta testers to expect the next Windows Vista milestone on Tuesday, February 21, it now looks as Microsoft is now planning on delivering the code later in the week. Our sources are saying Vista Build 5308 will likely be christened the February Community Technology Preview (CTP). And it's now sounding like testers will be able to start playing with that build on Friday or Saturday. Microsoft, for its part, isn't talking publicly about its CTP plans, other than to maintain the next test build will be ready in this calendar quarter.

http://www.microsoft-watch.com/

5308 indeed. ;)

so im guessing no invitations :(

microsoft was planning on doing some inviatation thing for vista, if u wanna let freinds or family try it out, but i dont think if they started that...if they did i think there would be an official inviatation thread on neowin

So it's tomorrow at noon for me :) (I'm in GMT -5)

no its 2-3 o'clock, if youre in gmt 5:00 than its equivelant of eastern time right?

microsoft was planning on doing some inviatation thing for vista, if u wanna let freinds or family try it out, but i dont think if they started that...if they did i think there would be an official inviatation thread on neowin

no its 2-3 o'clock, if youre in gmt 5:00 than its equivelant of eastern time right?

...And a bunch of n00bs would create other topics about it... :laugh:

For everyones information: Talking with Paul Donnelly, the build is not scheduled to be released tommorow. Inaccurate information. The build will hit sometime this week.

If he's on GMT time, he'll get it around 7-8 in the evening.

Well, I heard that this will be delayed untill next week, Microsoft is going to keep this the Febuary CTP by releasing it by the latest the 28th. Don't expect 5308 tomorrow. lol

Well, I heard that this will be delayed untill next week, Microsoft is going to keep this the Febuary CTP by releasing it by the latest the 28th. Don't expect 5308 tomorrow. lol

awww man

i hope not

we'll see =[

Tomorrow ( Tuesday 21 February ) Microsoft will launch their next CTP. The build number will be build 5308.11

Sow how I am very exited about this new build and expect a lot of cool new things...

Lets see if they have created a great new build....

I hope it installs, and has fewer bugs....thanks for the heads up. (Y)

just a rumour, February CTP build is 5308.060217 and delayed 1 day to Feb 22nd.

And the CTP is indeed feature complete.

source bink.nu

hmm finally someone knows what they are talking about. i laughed when i saw the .11 eleven isnt even close. :laugh: also dont trust the microsoft watch lady. She has been severly wrong in the past and gets her facts wrong more often than paul thurrot. :(