February CTP Build 5308.17

I only see the 64bit version too :( My 64bit machine just had its motherboard RMAd too, so all I have is 32bit...how crappy.

Wow, that does suck. I wonder what happened that made them pull the build?

Microsoft pulled the 32 Bit Download Link from MSDN, but the download that I started (before the link got pulled) is still working, but it is downloading even slower now.

I cancelled my 32 Bit Download, it was downloading way too slow!

I am now downloading the 64 Bit download instead, because I own two EM64T Computer's.

Microsoft pulled the 32 Bit Download Link from MSDN, but the download that I started (before the link got pulled) is still working, but it is downloading even slower now.

Same here. This is ridiculous :angry:

Still have 400MB left on the 32bit version. I do find it interesting that when I just tried to start up the 64bit download as well it prompted me to install a newer version of FTM than the one I got this afternoon. :blink:

i didnt pay. i got it free on connect

LOL - I don't recall ever saying that you did pay for it (not that I would care if you did anyway).

You did assume that I paid for it.

BTW - If it did pay for it, I'd have even more of a reason to complain.

I get this error on install about writing in a nonpagefile area. Says something about disabling the mobo bios caching and shadowing. Oh well I needed to redo my bios settings anyway....ack.

I just finished downloading CTP Feb vista, does anyone know if this build support Raid0...? and also would the Catalyst drivers work for this build as they were released for the previous Build of vista...!

Hey Guys, I'm drinking more Coffee so that I can stay up all night long and play with Build 5308.

P.S. I am having much better luck with the 64 Bit Download than I was having with the 32 Bit Download.

I dOI dont understand people YOU ALL KNOW this a BETA..

so why complain about-"dwm really took a stepbackwards is slow and buggy blah blah" come on seriously if your going to be discussing and pointing out the negative aspect on a BETA product-i dont think you deserve to

have it installed on your computer..Because your negative view and how buggy it is comments will spread to some idiots and they will spread it and say MICROSOFT VISTA sucks blah blah without knowing the assumptions and critic is given on A BETA PRODUCT.Some of you GROW UP and drop the beta and your computer and shoot yourself for being stupid..

report the damn bugs and contribute..

i didn't pay neither, yet i leeched it off of usenet. i leech like a muther fugger.

hollaaaaaa

is 5308 more responsive/faster than the 5270 build? thanks in advanced.

Why do you people even post crap like this? :no:

You have to know a mod is going to b**ch slap you for saying stuff like that.... I just don't get it. :rolleyes: