anyone else get this email from apple?

Dear .Mac trial member,

Since we announced .Mac in July, we've welcomed thousands of new members into the .Mac community, and we can't wait to add more. As a former iTools member, now when you convert from a trial to a paid .Mac membership before September 30, 2002, your first year of .Mac membership will automatically be extended to September 30, 2003. That means that the sooner you join, the more time you get to enjoy the full benefits of .Mac membership, including expanded iDisk and Mac.com mail storage, Virex virus protection, peace of mind with Backup, and more. So join today and start enjoying those benefits right away. We look forward to welcoming you into the .Mac community.

I was purposely waiting to get .mac until i had about a week left on the trial. But now with this deal, I may just go sooner

I got that this morning as well. I dunno, I think they might still be trying to get everyone to sign up before bringing the prices down.

Originally posted by Wickedkitten

I got that this morning as well. I dunno, I think they might still be trying to get everyone to sign up before bringing the prices down.

That is what I am hoping for.