Men shaving legs?

What do you think of men shaving their legs?  

292 members have voted

1. 1. I'm a man, and I

• Shave my legs
    • Don't shave my legs
    • I am a woman
  2. 2. I'm a woman, and I

• Like shaven legs on men
    • Don't like shaven legs on men
    • I am a man

When I was in OAC (Grade 13) there started a trend that guys were shaving their legs. I never got into it... just seemed way to weird.

Poll Choices Updated

I shaved off in my teens every hair bar my head on my body, took 10 bic razors and 4 hours.

Felt smooth, felt strange.

Never again though, when it started to grow back became very uncomfortable.

I think it helps if they are swimmers.

What a strange poll.... "I'm a man, and I" (3rd choice:)I am a woman, I'm a woman, and I (3rd choice:)I am a man ?????

i'm a woman, and i don't like shaven legs on a guy. i lurve the hairy legs ^_^

edit: its not letting me vote. :o

You can have my vote, I put both I am a man and I am a woman.

Woman when shaved, man when hairy.

Sexy on women. But looks bizarre on men. I had a buddy that did professional weight lifting and competitions and he kept his entire body shaved except his head, he said it showed the muscle structure and tone better. He still looked freakish with no body hair, but of course I wasn't going to tell him that or he would have beat my arse.

Personally I don't shave my legs because I was blessed with almost hairless legs. Fine hairs, not bushy...

Regarding guys in general shaving leg hairs, seriously does it really matter. If a guy shaves his legs, does it make him gay or out of the norm..I just don't see the problem..

No, but for $20 i'll show you what I do shave.

You shave your thingy?! lol

Not me, but a long time ago when I was a little boy, I used to shave my arms and legs for the fun of it. I get in trouble by mum for doing it:(:(

But now I am covered with hair. No beard yet and I'm 24 but have hair in the usual places - you know...down there. Strange:s:s

Pretty obvious to me...

Anyway, as a female I find hairy man legs more attractive - they are more manly etc etc. Of course, I don't care if a man does shave his legs - it's a personal choice.

Here in Puerto Rico is very common that young men shave their legs. I usually shave mine when I go to the beach. Right now I have hairy legs :p

I think I've got just the necessary patience to shave my face (on most days).

I always forget to shave my face... so don't even get me started about shaving my legs... :no:

I'm a man and I don't. The only thing I shave is my fave, and that's not even too often. Trim downstairs, that's about it. I don't care if other guys want to shave their legs, isn't gonna bother me. Same with girl, if I'm dating a girl and she just doesn't feel like doing it, I don't mind at all. My last girlfriend didn't for the majority of our time together.