BearShare Lite 5.2.1.2

BearShare 5.2.3.3 - now both versions free and lite are clean, WhenU SaveNow has been removed and replaced with Google search home page(Optional).

bearshareabout9oq.gif

bearshare7cx.gif

• 5 months later...

I can't get any P2P Program to connect anymore on my pc, not LimeWire, KCEasy, Shareaza, ... Only BearShare Lite works, and it works damn speedy! (My Internet connection is 10Mbits, and i get speeds up to 5Mbits!)

PS: They are already at 5.2.1.4 now :)

I can't get any P2P Program to connect anymore on my pc, not LimeWire, KCEasy, Shareaza, ... Only BearShare Lite works, and it works damn speedy! (My Internet connection is 10Mbits, and i get speeds up to 5Mbits!)

PS: They are already at 5.2.1.4 now :)

Apr 29 2006, 02:56

Just to add my opinion bearshare is great but FAR FAR FAR away from being clean.

Let's please not start this again. :no:

EDIT: What "Anti-Spyware" program are you using? :shiftyninja:

Just to add my opinion bearshare is great but FAR FAR FAR away from being clean.

What antispyware program is that ? And btw, Bearshare is clean 100% but i don't recommend it anymore since Musiclab, LLC was sold to iMesh and to RIAA.

http://www.mp3.com/news/stories/4399.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BearShare

http://www.technutopia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3580

Acronis spyware shield version 9, the only program I trust on this pc. Dunno about anyone else but I have never had any problems with Acronis and highly respect them, Ms crap and other crap spyware checkers out there don't get half of what Acronis does.

Personally I could careless what spyware gets on my system, I have my system protected with Deep Freeze, Backups with Acronis image and have my Acronis spyware shield. For those who do not have their system so protected though, I highly recommend not downloading bearshare lite or any other version for that matter unless they know what they are getting into. A Minimum of 34 spyware, 18 on HDD and rest in REG. Good way to slow down your internet by 70% and have really bad performance.

Personally I could careless what spyware gets on my system, I have my system protected with Deep Freeze, Backups with Acronis image and have my Acronis spyware shield. For those who do not have their system so protected though, I highly recommend not downloading bearshare lite or any other version for that matter unless they know what they are getting into. A Minimum of 34 spyware, 18 on HDD and rest in REG. Good way to slow down your internet by 70% and have really bad performance.

I disagree. BearShare LITE for that matter, does not have spyware. If it did it would just have WhenUSaveNow. But whatever. :sleep: I'm tired of the BearShare debate. This has went on way before you even registered here. I'm through. I'm with Limewire now.

Ummm seeing that I was in the top 24 000 people under titaniumdesigns, I think i've been around a bit longer. Choose as you wish but every program has some degree of spyware thats what makes it FREE.