Sony working on "revolution Killer" ?

- The original PS1 controller was a SNES controller with handles and 2 extra shoulder buttons.

I still use my classic PSX Controller. They kick ASS.

I'll never hold a better controller!!

:D

probably will never happen, if nintendo somehow "revolutionizes" gaming with its new controller then Sony and Microsoft might be forced to evolve or get left behind, but no one knows whether nintendos new controller will be the 'be all and end all' or another gimmick, yet.

wow, some you guys need to really get a life. this didn't even come out of the mouth from anybody representing sony. for f**** sake the article quotes a guy who has horrible grammar. even if sony intends to release such a product, i seriously doubt it will be considered a "revolution killer". it's just another addon to the ps2.

' date='Feb 23 2006, 18:48' post='587235567'] I can't wait to see another half-baked add-on for that dead horse of a console.

I really can't.

That dead horse of a console who whooped the generation it was in. I really can't wait either.

That dead horse of a console who whooped the generation it was in. I really can't wait either.

Well, that generation is almost over.

It just seems like an attempt to squeeze slightly more profits out of a dying console.

People are talking **** about a system that isn't even released yet, now THAT'S bull****. The copying issue.... who gives a **** what, and who copied what, as long as it works for the individual, then it's good. People have been getting ideas from other people since the beginning of time, so I feel the people complaining about "copying" things should learn to start living life in the correct way or something. As for the 360, what exactly is saving it? I still haven't seen anything impressive from it yet, but I'm not backing up Sony just yet... however, I love how people bash Sony, when they've been improving the liesure, living, and enjoment for electronical home, portable, and other use for over 30 years. Just remember who made most of your CD players, TV's and headphones before you start rooting for a company who's had many mess-ups in software (and hardware.) (Although Sony has had their many messups too in the past, but all companies strive to make your life a little better when they dish out a new product and try to improve on them with every release.)

For Indianoob, your signature is not funny at all actually, and I don't know what you mean by saying sony ran out of ideas, they've been breaking through, and being either 1st or 2nd in the electronics market for over 30 years as well, and I'm going mostly by the Japanese market, which has great pride and trust for Sony products.

I like every company equally, but in terms of game systems, I don't care which is more powerful, and could fly and hover around my ****ing house, so long as the games for it are good, I'll get it.

Yeah, and like Xbox's controller didn't copy anything? Right. When you can een use an idea that someone else had, and make it better... who cares about the old product? That's what makes consumers.... consume.

Edited by HeLGeN-X