PSP 2 Rumors

I loved my PSP...for a month. I liked watching the movies on it. The screen is so clear, but why would you buy the movie on the PSP when its the same price as the DVD? If they released DVDs with PSP UMDs in them for the same price, or maybe even $5 more, that would be alot better. And the games just weren't coming in fast enough. To me, Nintendo will always rule the handheld market. They have since the first Gameboy came out. I love the fact that I can play any GBA game on my DS. That is worth it for me.

i dont think i will just be killing the person closest to me.. :p

i think Sony would be stupid to release a PSP2 before the end of 2007, there will be a lot of unhappy people out there

When they said PSP 2 I don't think they mean't an actual new console, just a redesign and added functions like DS Lite.

PSP 2 does not exist and probably won't for a long long time.

man, whoever buys a psp or this so called psp2 gotta be the biggest idiot. look at the "library" of games psp has. simply pathetic. with its specs, it should be wow-ing us and taking over the hand held market like a tornado... but no games. seriously, psp movie to game ratio is like 100:1.

and god, who the hell buys a dvd priced movie to watch on a tiny screen?! what an insane world/audience this market is...

man, whoever makes blind statements, without actually owning the system, must be an idiot too?

i love my psp, glad i bought it. there are dozens of games i've played and enjoyed, and still more i haven't gotten around to yet. not to mention watching movies or playing homebrew. good thing i didn't listen to your opinion. keep your name calling to yourself next time, comprende?

iv had my PSP since launch, and i personally will not buy a UMD Movie when i can get the same qual for DVD, and just rip it to my PSP. and the PSP Game market is kind of lacking, i know i personally thought it was a handheld game system ( Sony's Answer to the Gameboy/DS ) yet there are so few game's compared to movie's it's not funny, and i dont even think iv found a UMD Music disk yet, but then again i havent looked yet either, i have my iPod for that.

man, whoever makes blind statements, without actually owning the system, must be an idiot too?

i love my psp, glad i bought it. there are dozens of games i've played and enjoyed, and still more i haven't gotten around to yet. not to mention watching movies or playing homebrew. good thing i didn't listen to your opinion. keep your name calling to yourself next time, comprende?

I don't think this is real tbh. Why would Sony release various colours when they only plan to release the PS3 in silver.

Not to mention the PSP still has more to offer before they even think of the next version. They should be concentrating on games more and firmware.

The PSP only came out a few months before xmas in the UK! They would have a lot of unhappy fans if they release a new one already.

iv had my PSP since launch, and i personally will not buy a UMD Movie when i can get the same qual for DVD, and just rip it to my PSP. and the PSP Game market is kind of lacking, i know i personally thought it was a handheld game system ( Sony's Answer to the Gameboy/DS ) yet there are so few game's compared to movie's it's not funny, and i dont even think iv found a UMD Music disk yet, but then again i havent looked yet either, i have my iPod for that.

there definitely is a lot of movies...but thats not the game dev's fault, and no one's forcing you to buy them. it's better to have too many than not enough.