Registry Hack on Aero Glass in 5308

I have vista on pc nd virtual pc, im interested, lets get to work on a nice hack, but remember to search the registry by using the find feature!!!!

Yeah, but what to search for?! Right now, I'm looking at the drivers in the enum section to see what it says in there.

Ok, someone who has glass... can you please post to me what it says for your graphics card capabilities values and some of the other stuff. Look at this screenshot if you need a reference. Apparently the VMWare graphics card driver is listed a PCI card, so yours probably isn't under here, but it will be down under the enum folder. Just search for the name of your card until you find it and you should get a key with a bunch of values like this one. I need to see it to compare. Thanks!

post-29868-1140978747_thumb.jpg

Edited by JiveMasterT

• 2 weeks later...

Why all the hacks? none of them works right now... When i use them just everything works like nothing did change... If your Graphics card is to old, just sell it at ebay and buy you a new one!

For "64.99 Euro = 78.143976 U.S. dollar" (Google) you can have a Nvidia Geforce 6200 w 128MB Ram. That's almost nothing in this times...

(besides... i wonder how much i would get for my Riva TNT2 M64 (32MB ram)

well ur an idiot, I already DID get a new graphics card!!!!! well im waiting for it to arrive, i got the nvidia geforce fx 5600 its using free UPS ground shipping so I think it should take a while to arrive!! just ordered it yesterday!!!

well ur an idiot, I already DID get a new graphics card!!!!! well im waiting for it to arrive, i got the nvidia geforce fx 5600 its using free UPS ground shipping so I think it should take a while to arrive!! just ordered it yesterday!!!

Please, please, please grow up or go elsewhere. You have not contributed to this community one bit with your useless posts.