PS2 - 25,763

Game Boy Micro - 18,390

Game Boy Advance SP - 11,044

Nintendo DS - 8,051

X360 - 3,990

GameCube - 1,106

Game Boy Advance - 58

Xbox - 16

Original DS slips down, DSlite still dominating.

haha, 16 xboxes. Funny number.

Yea but if you look at the sales of regular xbox back a few months it wasnt any better. The 360 numbers are starting to go up but the ps2 is still dominating even though its on its last legs.

Yea but if you look at the sales of regular xbox back a few months it wasnt any better. The 360 numbers are starting to go up but the ps2 is still dominating even though its on its last legs.

16 though? :| Something is screwy there.

New numbers are up.

Cheers.

The original DS took a massive dive this week, while DSL is stronger than ever.

GameBoy sales increased with the release of Mother 3.

Ninety-Nine Nights failed to do much for the 360, it only increased by 2,000 units.

Ninety-Nine Nights failed to do much for the 360, it only increased by 2,000 units.

Ah, so it was released that week. The game didn't get any great reviews other than in Famitsu 360 (I think that's what it's called) so I didn't expect it to do much. I did expect it to make more of an impact than Rumble Roses, though :wacko:

Ah, so it was released that week. The game didn't get any great reviews other than in Famitsu 360 (I think that's what it's called) so I didn't expect it to do much. I did expect it to make more of an impact than Rumble Roses, though :wacko:

Sex sells :p

It did come in 11th for software sales.

I would think that PS2 would rule the western stats if there were any. :)

Im not sure about USA, but both xbox consoles have dominated the market in Australia. Seems wierd how they made Australians wait so long.

I dont have any console im a poor man. :(

Im not sure about USA, but both xbox consoles have dominated the market in Australia. Seems wierd how they made Australians wait so long.

That's not really true. Microsoft did very well with Xbox over here (probably one of their strongest markets per capita), but Sony are still in the lead by a fair bit, in hardware and software sales. Just look at last weeks sales for Australia:

Top%2010%20All%20Full%20Priced%20Gam.gif

Nintendo are doing the worst in Australia with the GameCube coming in last position. DS is doing pretty well though.

April 24 - 30

DSL - 225,835

DS - 42,695

PSP - 40,884

PS2 - 29,837

GBASP - 8,225

GBM - 5,034

Xbox360 - 2,845

GC - 1,126

GBA - 69

Xbox - 29

Geez. I wonder how long DS/DSL can keep this pace. They're selling more and more every week!

After last week's numbers I figured the original DS was being phased out but I guess I was wrong?

Geez. I wonder how long DS/DSL can keep this pace. They're selling more and more every week!

After last week's numbers I figured the original DS was being phased out but I guess I was wrong?

Just wait until more great games are announced later today :woot:

I can't even imagine how much boost DSL will get in sales when the new Super Mario game comes out later this month. Even the original DS is selling better than PSP!

It must be kind of cool to live in Japan being a DS fan though. Since that thing is selling like wildfire, I'm sure a lot of gamers have one.

Being in the states, seems not too many people I know have a DS =\.

Ok genius... which dating sims are selling like hotcakes and pushing systems. Because as far as I last checked (according to the Media Create sales records), it was the aforementioned games (Animal Crossing, Brain Training, Mario Kart to an extent) that were really pushing systems.

11472650683281fd.th.jpg

bit late but you did ask oh yeah forgot to mention dateing sims are fan made so heh

watch 360 sales fly after the E3...499? and 599?...its wayyyy too expensive...i think lotta people, like me, are gonna go ahead and get a 360...its just not worth the wait or the freaking price...i dont think BR movies will be worth man...great picture sure...but i bareley watch movies on HD anyways...

This is freakin ridiculous! Hehe Combined DS+DSL sales are gonna round out at what..3/4 of a million units per month?! GODDAMN! PS2 is also amazingly strong, considering most people that wanted one already bought them..The fact that so many PS2 are being sold right now is good news for the upcoming PS3, guys.