Logo - brand needed, $50

Question

I'm looking for someone to design :

- 1 logo / brand

- 2 buttons 120 x 60 or 88x32 for link to us - spread the word stuff

- 1 ''award'' button - if you don't know exactly what i mean take a look at this one with the words :

- Adware/Spyware Free

- User Friendly

- No Subscription

- KppFree Choice

All the graphics should reflect the freedom to share, anything related to p2p and the ''clean'', spyware free nature of the X program used.

Preferred Colors: Anything that catches the eye. The site is located at http://kppfree.altervista.org

The winning designer will get $50 only through Western Union. I'll we choose the winner at the end of the week.

Thanks!

Here's my idea of the Logo:

Also, because it does take some time to do the work - I'd rather wait to design the buttons and such, so if I win, I would do that after I found out, but before I would get paid. (if that makes sense).

post-81387-1141171829.png

Whats up with the excessive watermarking everyone seems to be using these days.

The people who want to steal it will steal it, and the people who don't want to steal it won't steal it.

All you're doing is distorting any perfection or detail you had in your submissions.

Okay, bye bye Long.

Anyway, I'll get to doing what you requested Coppernic, could you state what dimensions the logo should've been? =) Thanks

@jukeboxhero52

:o It blows me out! Looks really Great! Overall i really like the way you used the colors (the red thing ''rated1'' is really cool), so maybe will have a winner at the end of this week, just try different backgrounds and KEEP' EM COMING!

Here's a few more with different background colors/ideas (if you like one color then I can easily transfer it to the other buttons/logo):

One reason why I chose gray as the background color is because it lets the colorful logo stand out that much more. My personal favorite would be the newest gray one down below.

post-81387-1141244358.png

post-81387-1141244366.png

post-81387-1141244373.png

Whats up with the excessive watermarking everyone seems to be using these days.

The people who want to steal it will steal it, and the people who don't want to steal it won't steal it.

All you're doing is distorting any perfection or detail you had in your submissions.

Watermarking is fun! It makes you feel all important-like. :p

Meh, obviously a fan of pastel colours? I wouldn't be able to create such a design. I believe in strong, bold colours, the tonal variation between light and dark is essential to catching the eye. Pastels tend to sway the eye away from the subject. Meh! =)

Meh, obviously a fan of pastel colours? I wouldn't be able to create such a design. I believe in strong, bold colours, the tonal variation between light and dark is essential to catching the eye. Pastels tend to sway the eye away from the subject. Meh! =)

Well, the main reason I chose the colors is because they match the green and blue of the current site. I also personally like the colors, and think they go with the effect I was trying to achieve. I don't really see how they sway the eye away from the subject though.

To each his own:):)

Well, the main reason I chose the colors is because they match the green and blue of the current site. I also personally like the colors, and think they go with the effect I was trying to achieve. I don't really see how they sway the eye away from the subject though.

To each his own :)

No I meant not your design individually, as in the human eye sees subjects to 'bleed' when they have such pale colours. Nothing to worry about considering you're using a stroke I believe..

And a new design, voila:

qn0kcl.png

Edited by Crud