NFL offseason

man, that'll be sad if vince really is that dumb, but it wouldn't suprise me. i was actually watching some of the combine last night, pretty interesting.

/\ Vince got a 16 the second time he took it (according to his agent)....They wouldn't say what he got the first time. Anything below 10 is below the literacy mark...

One example of the questions on this test was on Sportscenter tonight. The example was something like.... "Newspapers are sold for 21 cents each. How much would it cost to purchase 4 news papers?"

One example of the questions on this test was on Sportscenter tonight. The example was something like.... "Newspapers are sold for 21 cents each. How much would it cost to purchase 4 news papers?"

84 cents. Does that make me qualified to be a quaterback at Univ. of Texas :D :p

wow, players really struggle with those tests too, don't they? you should be able to pass that test in 6th grade.

Maybe some players have been hit one to many times in the head.

Though the questions seem ridiculously simple I heard the test is 50 questions in 12 minutes. I could see how the severe time restrainst could cause some guys to crack under the pressure and miss some simple questions. Still, only gettting a 6 (if that's true) would be quite embarrassing if you ask me.

I wouldn't be surprised if he got a 6. Apparantly, it was a rumor, but it wasn't denied either. Bottom line: he had to take it a 2nd time, if you score good enough the first time there won't be a 2nd time. Makes sense to me. And he was the only guy who showed up to the White House in a sweatsuit while the rest of the Texas players were in suits. Common sense man.

But does it matter? What's sad in today's sports world is all that matters is what happens on the field/court/diamond, etc. He'll get paid, be a millionaire and I'll work hard throughout my life to live decently.

Maybe Vince is a democrat.

It may cost him in the short run. That low of a score to some will cause him to fall a few spots in the draft. That kind of fall will be measured in the millions.

To quote that one hit wonder Skee-lo.

I wish I was a foot taller so I could be a baller.

I wouldn't be surprised if he got a 6. Apparantly, it was a rumor, but it wasn't denied either. Bottom line: he had to take it a 2nd time, if you score good enough the first time there won't be a 2nd time. Makes sense to me. And he was the only guy who showed up to the White House in a sweatsuit while the rest of the Texas players were in suits. Common sense man.

But does it matter? What's sad in today's sports world is all that matters is what happens on the field/court/diamond, etc. He'll get paid, be a millionaire and I'll work hard throughout my life to live decently.

lol, the whole white house visit....young is a joke dude. i don't think he's gonna cut it in the nfl. he won't be any better than vick, and vick has done nothing in the nfl.

Maybe Vince is a democrat.

It may cost him in the short run. That low of a score to some will cause him to fall a few spots in the draft. That kind of fall will be measured in the millions.

To quote that one hit wonder Skee-lo.

I wish I was a foot taller so I could be a baller.

lol democrat lol :pinch: :laugh: :o :cool: :blink: :)

and i love that song :shifty:

Harmony marks first day of owners meeting

Brooks hopes restructured deal will allow him to finish career with Bucs

Rams release veteran wide receiver

Arrington gives up $4.4 million to buy his freedom from the Redskins

this may be the end of the NFL as we know it. in 2 years they could lose the cap and 4-6 team will be great.and this up coming year will have teams lose key players because of the cap.