XBox Live Beta Testers

RazerBack

I'm one of them. Can't wait to get my kit. Anyone else a Beta Tester?:ninja:

RadishTM

Me is a Beta Tester, can't wait to get the Kit, hope its not too long now :) ....

Radish.

o_87

at first when they started asking people to register so they can beta test, I thought I can wait till November to get Xbox LIVE, so I didnt apply. But now that I think of it, I wish I had! :(

• 4 weeks later...
Rusty.Metal

ya i tryed getting in or whatever... signed up at around augest.. havent got any thing saying im in or out... o well...

o ya give us reports of what u think or i will hurt you :evil:

Timan

yea i got my email today too i guess the first selected people didn't dish out the 50$ for the kit :ermm:

Rusty.Metal

i would pay $150 to be a tester... i would pay more if i could

also.. dose anyone know if there is a keyboard or do u just talk in the mic like

Xbox Questions

___ Name?

then you say like, Aaron and it types it or whatever ???

[edit]

anyone know the launch date

Timan

just talk with the mic and i think type with the controller i may be wrong i should get my live kit in the mail in 3-4 days :)

Rusty.Metal

any testers out there that live in toledo ohio? or someware close to there... so i can steel the kit :evil: :evil:

[edit]

i heard something about a subscription... this true? if so how much? im not exacly the richest person in town...

trikster

Question about Xbox Live!:

Do you have to hold down a button or something when you want to talk or is it completely automatic? I hope that it comes with both features cause sometimes I might not want the other person to hear other stuff happening in my house, although automatic would be so much easier.

.KICK

i am , and from uk but dont even have a xbox, i wonder if they will gimme one :x :D :ermm: :paranoid: