There are many great features available to you once you register at Neowin, including:

• Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the front page
  • Access to a great community, with a massive database of experience on hard & software issues, gaming and recreational activities, and more
  • Access to the Neowin IRC - you could make a friend from across the world and talk to them live
  • Access to Neowin contests & subscription offers and forums that are not open to guests/li>
  • It's simple, and FREE! · Register here

looking to buy a digital photography guide.

Hey

I'm after a digital photography guide, I've just looked at some in a few stores but wanted to ask for recommendations here too.

I want one with colour photgraphs in and also a section on using apps like photoshop would be good too, all the ones I looked at seemed to follow the Hardware>Photo Taking>Photo Manipulation format, which was ok apart from I don't really need the hardware part. I don't really want to spend more than ?20.

thanks in advance:))

Digital Camera Magainze is pretty good.

'The Photoshop CS2 Book for Digital Photographers' by Scott Kelby and the 'Step-by-Step' series are both good too.

the library is a gr8 place to preview books you might consider buying later on.

it also depends on the tastes of the purchasing agent so look around.