Anyone Own the bluetooth USB adapter?!

Jus Curious! ... i own a T68, and if apple keep their promises, iCal and iSync should be out in a few days ... but it still seems a lot of Money, for something so Small! ... Jus wondering if anyone had bought one, or was looking to, and could 'spread' some light on the subject!

Neyo

How much is it? Because having seen screenshots of it in actions it looks pretty damn cool. SMS messages appearing on screen, using address book as a phone book as well and dialing from it. Loads of stuff. Seems very cool.

Originally posted by Dazzla

How much is it? Because having seen screenshots of it in actions it looks pretty damn cool. SMS messages appearing on screen, using address book as a phone book as well and dialing from it. Loads of stuff. Seems very cool.

Yea, Seems So, But i dont' wanna spend roughly ?40 on a 'Gimic' ...even if its cool! ... Have a look man! ...

http://store.apple.com/Apple/WebObjects/uk...gh/1.3.0.3.34.8

I'll Prolly buy one anyhow, because i am sure over time, it'll become very useful, not only for my T68, but many other Devices too:DD

NeYo

?40 isn't that expensive. I'd buy it without any doubt if I had a T68i.

It integrates so flawlessly into Jag just as an iPod would. Well worth the money.

Originally posted by Dazzla

?40 isn't that expensive. I'd buy it without any doubt if I had a T68i.

It integrates so flawlessly into Jag just as an iPod would. Well worth the money. >

Yea, i guess when iSync and iCal are sat and installed, i'll be forced upon it!:DD ...ah well, not long!

NeYo

When you said it was expensive, I assume 200 hundred dollars. But it's only $50. That's pretty cheap imo. If I had the phone, I would definately go for it.

I'm due for a new phone here in the next couple of months, so I'm hoping Verizon brings out a bluetooth phone soon

EDIT: Cripes! The bluetooth adapter isn't bad, but the T68 is 250 freakin dollars

LOL! i guess its not 'expensive' ... and i do have the costly end of the pair :D ...But, it Jus Seemed a lot, for a Glorified keyring! ...'today's technology' tsk tsk!

NeYo

• 4 weeks later...

Well I ordered the T68i. Should be here by the weekend. And I bought the D-link bluetooth adaptor from the Apple store. Said it is shipping in a week. So if anyone is interested in how the Mac, adaptor, and phone play together, I can post something around the end of next week.