Official: I will buy Nintendo Revolution

I did not buy the gamecube or the gameboy but after buying Nintendo DS last week I have decided I will buy the Nintendo Revolution. Ive never even played a Zelda game so hopefully I will try to play those on the revolution. As you know im an Xbot but im shifting half of my allegiances to Nintendo now after seeing what they will do with the revolution. I just cant wait to use the controller and the huge backlog of games. This might also mean that in future I might post alot of Nintendo news here like I sometimes do with Xbox news.

seriously after gameboy and snes its been ages since i got the REAL fun from video gaming. ps2 n xbox were great in their own right.

but this time i might just go out n grab nintendo revolution for pure fun gaming :D

I've been out of the loop as far as consoles go for a couple of years now. I think the DS would better suit me than a PSP, only because of Mario Kart and Mario 64. My brother and a couple of friends have a PSP and it's a nice unit but the fun factor of the Mario/Zelda franchise is enough for me to purchase a DS, although i havent yet.

Mind linking me to some info on the Revolution?

I did not buy the gamecube or the gameboy but after buying Nintendo DS last week I have decided I will buy the Nintendo Revolution. Ive never even played a Zelda game so hopefully I will try to play those on the revolution. As you know im an Xbot but im shifting half of my allegiances to Nintendo now after seeing what they will do with the revolution. I just cant wait to use the controller and the huge backlog of games. This might also mean that in future I might post alot of Nintendo news here like I sometimes do with Xbox news.

OK, who are you and what have you done with OrangeSoul?

Well I will only be able to afford one console, so im waitin for the rev before deciding on the 360 ( never been a fan of sony ) ..i guess that's sayin a little bit.

Um, this is not the Orangesoul we know. Who hacked your neowin account? :)

Hey, I am a 360 man myself, but, if the price is right, i'm gonna pick up a Revo too. My wife LOVES her DS, and, hopefully the Revo will have fun games we both love.

I'll definitely get one. If the PS3 launch in the U.S. is delayed til 2007, then i'll get a Revolution at launch. The PS3 can go on the HDTV, and Revo can go in my room.

Oh, thank GOD it's finally official! :woot: I've been waiting on pins and needles for this announcement

:ermm: :/ :shifty: :laugh:

personally, I'm waiting until E3 to make my announcement. Bigger audience (Y)

Developers and third parties who have gotten their hands on the dev kits have agreed that the seemingly "lack of power" in comparison to 360, etc. have an even ground just through the controller... interesting to say the least... follow this link to learn more http://revolution.ign.com With this system doubling the power of the gamecube, I'm sure that the graphics won't fall as short as most skeptics predict. I'm definitely going to be getting one!

lol, why u by a normal DS? DSLite is coming out isnt it?

it wont be out here in canada for a while + its nearly the same

Congrats on your purchase of the DS. It's an awesome little console and has restored my faith in Nintendo as well. I haven't owned a console since the PS1, but I played the Xbox, GC, and PS2 and friends and to be honest they never really did anything for me. I'm loving my DS though. Haven't had this much fun since the SNES. It's definitely got me interested in gaming again and in Nintendo. Like you, after having the DS, I'm getting the Revolution for sure.

:o :o :o

WELCOME BROTHER! :p

I vowed after I got my Xbox that I would never buy another console again. Not coutning the extensive modding done to my many Xboxes, that has held true... until now. I was given a DS as a gift (love it!) when it first came out and I have been following Revolution news starting with the falsified Nintendo On video. I haven't been this excited about consoles since Dreamcast (my current favorite system). I am so pre-ordering a Revolution and completely not even bothering with Xbox 360 or the PS3!

I haven't been this excited about consoles since Dreamcast (my current favorite system). I am so pre-ordering a Revolution and completely not even bothering with Xbox 360 or the PS3!

It's nice to see true gamers out there, as well as I, still playing their Dreamcast. I will totally pre-order my Revolution and maybe buy a DS as well (because of the good reviews I hear from neowinians).

Nice to hear OrangeSoul :)

DS is great, and will have extrodinary games this year. I'm waiting for Revolution like a little kid. Hopefully it gives the gamingindustry a little nudge :happy: