What happened to Holly & Jessica

My sisters boyfriend has a mate who is in the police force somewhere around London, he said that he knows what happened to Holly and Jessica and that they were burned but they will not release this information yet.

Just thought I'd tell you all.

:(

Very sorry to hear this :(, my condolences to their families .... i hope they pull through this sad ordeal :(

Radish.

• 4 weeks later...

This is also what i have heard.

He tried to get rid of the evidence in the college incinorator but it didn't go to plan... apparently the bodies where unrecognizable.

There are some sick people on this earth.. i just really hope he gets whats coming to him in prison..

Originally posted by redrope

Im sorry if this sounds wrong, but I live in the US and I dont know who those people are. Who are they?

Those were the two little girls in England who disappeared and later found dead. They also got a couple os suspects as well.

Originally posted by NOS482

Those were the two little girls in England who disappeared and later found dead. They also got a couple os suspects as well.

Oh thanks for clearing that up. We have kidnappings going on here, but not as severe as what you guys have been saying. Some here have been pretty bad tho. :(

Originally posted by redrope

Oh thanks for clearing that up. We have kidnappings going on here, but not as severe as what you guys have been saying. Some here have been pretty bad tho. :(

Actually this is not an active year for such abductions in the USA. There are a total of around 700,000 abductions per year with 80% being by family members (Divorce) with the vast majority being returned safely. Only around an average of 60 are actually abducted and killed out of this total number per year. I know, one is one too many when it is your child, but out of a quarter of a billion people this is a very small number.