September Desktops

i just saw kol's screenshot and i wanted to have an desktop like his! so i started to edit the fatoe wallaper (the orignal of the wall) and my new background is the end. it uses 10min! but i wanted an darker version, so i use brushed and not sempliece! the icons are from kol to! you can get them at his site! ? asked the creator of the orginal fatoe wall, for permission, and i hope he writes me fast back, so i can release it (my site, deksomd and so on).

THX:sleeping:

I forgeted the screenshot:

3.jpg

it will be online in a few seconds!

THX

Originally posted by bigmoose

omg!

dazzla back on xp? or is he?

Umm, I won't say, just yet ;)

Originally posted by jromo

man, i?m honored! btw, those icons are great! i would love to get my hands on them!>

Thanks for making such a damn good theme, I love TomTom. What elevates a theme from good to great is the ability to have your whole OS like it, you've got a damn good suite up together.

As for the icons, release date: TBA :cheeky:

Won't be too hard to rip them from the wallpaper if you're in that much of a rush though.

Originally posted by Evolution

Hey OutRigged.com,

Does that theme have any particular start menu? Or is it radically different from the norm of windows :) ?

It's got a start menu, albiet a very basic one. I'm usin' LiteStep as my shell, so I only see visual styles on application windows and such, not the taskbar.

Originally posted by Geronimo

To lazy to change my icons since SP1.

http://www.error5.net/images/dtops/thumbs/092902s.jpg

Having vision problems? Click the above picture to improve your vision*!!

[really fast commercial voice]*The above statement only implies for the above picture. Clicking fore mention picture will not improve your actual vision.

We just need to lie to you to improve our product. [/really fast commercial voice]

Dude, how did you make that the start button? I mean, so you could put some quick launch icons beside it, and under it?

Is it part of the theme or a tweak?

300 posts. :p

Originally posted by OutRigged.com

www.samurize.com

Damn nice work on that config OutRigged. Hopefully we'll get Serious Samurize out soon.

I hope you know your photoshop. With 32bits png support (alpha channel) you can do som really mad stuff.

/Cure - Samurize author.

Has Dazzla finally seen the light and returned to XP ????

Maybe just a relapse?

Anyway nice theme ...... as usual

Originally posted by Dazzla

Umm, I won't say, just yet ;)

Thanks for making such a damn good theme, I love TomTom. What elevates a theme from good to great is the ability to have your whole OS like it, you've got a damn good suite up together.

As for the icons, release date: TBA :cheeky:

Won't be too hard to rip them from the wallpaper if you're in that much of a rush though.

Originally posted by Cure110

Damn nice work on that config OutRigged. Hopefully we'll get Serious Samurize out soon.

I hope you know your photoshop. With 32bits png support (alpha channel) you can do som really mad stuff.

/Cure - Samurize author.

Compliments from the developer himself. Wow.

Thanks. :)

Originally posted by T-Man

Dude, how did you make that the start button? I mean, so you could put some quick launch icons beside it, and under it?

Is it part of the theme or a tweak?

300 posts. :p

I used an app called StartKiller. It removes the Start button from the taskbar. i will send you a pm if I find the link to it.