September Desktops

Originally posted by XCleanLivingX

You too Scorbing...

ChaNinja Blue. You can get it at DevianART.

The icons you can get Here

Use IconPackager to change them.

Originally posted by andRUWeir

Everybody has Snow.E icons in winxp!!! I want them but i suck at converting (i tried and failed miserably) can someone e-mail them to me?? andrewjweir@hotmail.com Once I get them I'm gonna post a nice little screenie for y'all.

Thanks in advance neone who sends them!

I would have to agree, Ive been wanting them for a long time. I would appreciate it if somebody could take a minute and zip em up.

mtrain2k@rogers.com

If you all want, ask deadzombie about it. I have them and so do many others, but I will not go distributing them because they are not my conversions.

And as some of you know, they are not the normal .sit format you are used to seeing. You will need someone with Mac to unpack them for you.

Here's the deal. Due to artistic permissions i will not [nor allow] anyone to distribute Snow.E icons over Neowin boards. This is strictly upholding Neowins copyright guidelines and their respect for the individual artist.

However, you will need to get a friend with a Mac to extract the icons from the .dmg disk image, or use the Snow.E set from www.xicons.com or get them from a friend off-site. Out of site, out mind ;)

Originally posted by deadzombie

Here's the deal. Due to artistic permissions i will not [nor allow] anyone to distribute Snow.E icons over Neowin boards. This is strictly upholding Neowins copyright guidelines and their respect for the individual artist.

However, you will need to get a friend with a Mac to extract the icons from the .dmg disk image, or use the Snow.E set from www.xicons.com or get them from a friend off-site. Out of site, out mind ;)

I knew you'd say that :cool:.

Originally posted by INFERNO2k

I would have to agree, Ive been wanting them for a long time. I would appreciate it if somebody could take a minute and zip em up.

mtrain2k@rogers.com

Well guys, I'm not a genius but can do the conversion easily with Stuffit and Axialis IconWorkshop.

They look too pixelated in 48x48 because they are at 128x128, but something is something.

Originally posted by Eduardo

Well guys, I'm not a genius but can do the conversion easily with Stuffit and Axialis IconWorkshop.

They look too pixelated in 48x48 because they are at 128x128, but something is something.

They are in the wrong format to do with most XP programs...like DZ said, u need a mac person to unpack it for u.