Trauma Center Confirmed for Revolution

That's pretty awsome news. Sounds like another game to look out for when Rev is released. It'll be fun going from a touchpad to the Rev controller for playing the game.

Sounds interesting, but the Reolution controller had better be VERY precise or the game will be no good. I don't know about this, the stylus was perfect for this kind of game and I don't know if waving a "wand" arround will be the same.

Sounds interesting, but the Reolution controller had better be VERY precise or the game will be no good. I don't know about this, the stylus was perfect for this kind of game and I don't know if waving a "wand" arround will be the same.

one of the devs recently said the controller is very precise.

i think pressing a button with get you a incision blade and you would press another button to have the incision blade on the guys body and you move your hand(controller) down, the blade on the screen would come down too.

If you go whacko and start slashing the patient you will have gore galore

Dude this game would be sweet if they used mechanics like in the preview video for the controller. Im talking about when that old guy is chopping vegetables or something like that for some game, you'd use the rev controller like a scalpal on a table or something like that.