Katamari Damacy

this was like one of the most retarded games i've ever witnessed. my friend was showing it to me the other day and i just didn't get it. plus, the people you consume are all like screaming horribly...how can this be an E rated game anyway?

this was like one of the most retarded games i've ever witnessed. my friend was showing it to me the other day and i just didn't get it. plus, the people you consume are all like screaming horribly...how can this be an E rated game anyway?

well at least he got his point across, haha

anyways, how many are katamari games are there now? is it 3 now?

and which to try for the first time?

There are 3 games, Katamari Damacy and We :heart: Katamari are both for the Playstation 2. Me and My Katamari is for the Playstation Portable.

did i say something wrong?

yeah, and you said it 7 times... :rolleyes:

did you even play it? Or just watch?

My friends thought I was insane for liking this game. That is, until I handed them the controller.