30 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of mouse u like more?

• Apple Pro Mouse
    • M$ Optical mouse
    • Logitech Optical Mouse
    • Kensington Optical Mouse
    • Macally Mouse
    • other

im back :p, n looks like neowins gonna be back soon...

so what kind of mouse does all the mac d00ds here prefer?

apple's 1 button graphite/snow pro mouse? one of m$'s optical mice? a logitech mouse, etc...

on os9 one or 2 buttons isnt a big deal for me, but when im using osx, a 2 button mouse (plus scroll wheel) is handy to use (for ie/mozilla/etc)...and i love my ms intellipoint optical mouse :D

so what do u prefer?

the local puter store used to sell macs (not anymore) and when i was comparing mice, the logitech mice just looked a lil too compact n uncomfortable for me...so i went for my ms intellimouse mouse n never regretted buying it :)

i want the new wireless set, the black and silver ones.. :) those would go nice with my black and silver:

case

speakers

monitor

cdrw drive

dvd drive

:) ooh, i can't wait!

Originally posted by Dessimat0r

Logitech Dual Optical, it 0wnz

I was using that mouse for about a week and then started to get pain in my wrist, don't know why.. Now I'm using the IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0... Sweet ass mouse... Gonna buy it tomorrow cause it sucks taking it home from work everyday.

I know i'll be the unusual one here, but I had to give up my intellimouse because it was one of the buggy batch that worked for a while and then quit. Ever since i've been using my Kensington Iridio tho, i haven't regretted it.

Pic :

64323M.jpg