panorama picture programs?

I recently bought a canon s2 is and wanted to try the panorama feature out. is there any program you guys recommend me using to stitch the photos together?

• 2 weeks later...

wow, that autostitch program is amazing! It convinced me to finally get round to stitching together a panoramic picture of London I took over Christmas. Sorry the quality isn't that great, I had to really shrink it down and reduce the quality to fit it onto imageshack.

stpauls235tz.th.jpg

wow, that autostitch program is amazing! It convinced me to finally get round to stitching together a panoramic picture of London I took over Christmas. Sorry the quality isn't that great, I had to really shrink it down and reduce the quality to fit it onto imageshack.

stpauls235tz.th.jpg

Looks great, all you have to do is crop it!!

stpauls235tz.th.jpg

that looks like it does a better job than Photoshop CS1 (Y)

hey Brodel, if you have Photoshop, load up the pic and do an autolevel and/or autoadjust that would make it nice and even quality :)

cool, thanks for the tip.

I just loaded the pics into autostitch and was so happy with the first thing it threw at me, that it went straight onto imageshack without any adjustments, lol. (apart from size, the OG is 22mb :wacko: )