Whats on your dock?

Whats on your dock? lol, there was a thread bout this on a mac site i ususally about that where ppl posted pictures of what they have on their dock, or list (without picture) what's currently on their dock...post away :p

o btw i havent used osx for a month now (me misses it), but is the dock icons for appz that are currently open or can u add apps that u arent running onto the dock? i already forgot...

Dock.jpg

Seperators in the dock to divide it between Internet, Design etc. Navigator is translucent because it's a hidden app and on the end I have a dockling with a load of other less used shortcuts. iDisk on the dockling opens up goliath and straight into my iDisk.

w00t! NeoWin is back. Didn't notice until now :D

Here's my dock:

osx_dock.jpg

Dazzla and Gator, where can I get that application dockling?

And how do you get the icon for the Finder to change? When I change it in CandyBar, I still get the same old icon.

Originally posted by cerbero

w00t! NeoWin is back. Didn't notice until now :D

Here's my dock:

[iM]http://cerbero.thinkhost.com/neowin/osx_dock.jpg[/img]

Dazzla and Gator, where can I get that application dockling?

And how do you get the icon for the Finder to change? When I change it in CandyBar, I still get the same old icon.

Glad to see you back.

The application dockling is an app called DockExtender.

I haven't changed the finder icon since the new release of CandyBar. The dock Finder icon is located in the dock.app. Matthew Brice just wrote a nice little article on how to change the finder icon the same way I did.

http://www.xicons.com/articles/dock.php

Originally posted by twist

a boat... a bucket, some junk

lol concidering your from NB thats not suprising at all :p lol...what bout a crapscape 4 icon with the lighthouse on it? lol jk

Originally posted by Dazzla

Seperators in the dock to divide it between Internet, Design etc. Navigator is translucent because it's a hidden app and on the end I have a dockling with a load of other less used shortcuts. iDisk on the dockling opens up goliath and straight into my iDisk.

where did you get the separators and what is the dockling app you're using?

Originally posted by GatorZx2

Glad to see you back.

The application dockling is an app called DockExtender.

I haven't changed the finder icon since the new release of CandyBar. The dock Finder icon is located in the dock.app. Matthew Brice just wrote a nice little article on how to change the finder icon the same way I did.

http://www.xicons.com/articles/dock.php

Thanks a lot :)

Originally posted by disciple

where did you get the separators and what is the dockling app you're using?

The seperators are on my site and the dockling is dockextender is available on versiontracker.