Icons: The Legend of Zelda

I don't know if this has been posted before, but this is the Icons episode for The Legend of Zelda. It basically goes over the history of the franchise and its ups and downs. Icons is the popular G4 show that showcases the various histories of gaming franchises/game developer/game companies.

Icons: The Legend of Zelda

b efore it gets deleted how can you download this? instead of the .gvp file

I think you can download it straight off of video.google.com. However it is a .gvp file you're right. Maybe someone else on the forum can help.

I think you can download it straight off of video.google.com. However it is a .gvp file you're right. Maybe someone else on the forum can help.

Try the sony PSP video option its an .mpg (mpeg-2 or 4 i dont know) file so that should play.

as far as i know we're not allowed to post tv content :(

I've read and understood the Forum Rules and there is no mention of TV video content..unless I missed something.

thx...

as far as i kno i think ur allowed to post it...

i dont know, personally i think it should be allowed but i think i remember something similar getting closed

Considering this is on Google Video and it was made the week before E3 2004 (I come to this conclusion because in the adverts it said 'E3 coming this Monday!' and they hadn't show us Twilight Princess footage), I don't see what the problem would be.

Anyhoo, thanks for the footage man, great watch :)

Thanks for that!

too bad there's commercials.... :unsure:

Yes, it's a shame.

You can only download the GVP fie. And considering this is on Google Video and it was made the week before E3 2004 (I come to this conclusion because in the adverts it said 'E3 coming this Monday!' and they hadn't show us Twilight Princess footage), I don't see what the problem would be.

Anyhoo, thanks for the footage man, great watch :)

No problem! I just love the Zelda franchise and was thrilled to stumble upon this and share it.

Thanks for that, i wish we had programs like that on the tv over here :|

Closest thing we get in the UK is that 20 minute Tech show on BBC! :laugh: (Does not count those two noobs who run the show 'Gamesville'. That show is for n00bs, and therefore does not count)

There really does need to be an equivalent of G4, or a TV show run by gamers for the gamers. NO BLONDE BIMBETTES.

whats wrong with those? they can make the show alot more interesting :drool:

Until they open their mouths and comment on the game. Makes me think 'This dumb [witch] is gonna be the person who is the messenger of the industry's latest news?' Makes me want to NOT declare myself as a gamer >.>

There really does need to be an equivalent of G4, or a TV show run by gamers for the gamers. NO BLONDE BIMBETTES.

G4 is most definately not run by gamers for gamers. It takes games as seriously as MTV takes music these days, which is to say not at all.

G4 is most definately not run by gamers for gamers. It takes games as seriously as MTV takes music these days, which is to say not at all.

Which is why I said 'or', not 'like'

;)