9/11 What really happened?

Ahh, Loose Change. Excellent piece of work. I made some of copies of that for people...

If even part of what's revealed in that video is true, we are all so screwed beyond words. I've yet to see In Plane Sight, I'll check it out.

honestly we shouldnt focus on the planes that hit the towers. bottom line is, planes hit the towers, whether they were commercial or not. there are bigger questions that need to be answered. why did building 7 fall? why did 1 and 2 fall? What hit the pentagon? why was only 1 of 8 black boxes from the planes found? What happened to 75% of the gold that was located underneath buildings 1 and 2? how does fire destroy 3 steel-framed buildings when fire's never done that in history?

OK! here is what happened, the attacks was made by real terorrists but the us decided to let go and destroy the towers so they could back up their plan to go to war

Paintwork (or lack of), should have stated that in my post :blush:

American airlines has silver Bodied jet aircraft.

I'm not disagreeing, I'm one of the "crack pots" :rolleyes:

I totally believe this was set up by the government.

The points made in a lot of these conspiracy videos are actually believable.

I seriously can't believe why people would believe that terrorists did this.

Yeah "9/11 In Plane Site" is so well made, there should actually be a seperate discussion for the documentary alone. Anyways its worth it! Check out the Skull Bones Discussion too (Link in my signature)

Peace

Ahh, Loose Change. Excellent piece of work. I made some of copies of that for people...

If even part of what's revealed in that video is true, we are all so screwed beyond words. I've yet to see In Plane Sight, I'll check it out.

honestly we shouldnt focus on the planes that hit the towers. bottom line is, planes hit the towers, whether they were commercial or not. there are bigger questions that need to be answered. why did building 7 fall? why did 1 and 2 fall? What hit the pentagon? why was only 1 of 8 black boxes from the planes found? What happened to 75% of the gold that was located underneath buildings 1 and 2? how does fire destroy 3 steel-framed buildings when fire's never done that in history?

Why was GE contracted just weeks before to insure the towers. Why did firefighters and police officers say the building sounded like demo bombs going off.

I also saw an interview, which was then pulled from the air, of the owner of the trade centre said he recieved the call from the Cheif Fire Warden on site that told him "we are going to have to pull them", which he then stated that the term "pull them" means to set the explosive charges to destroy the building.

The Northwoods Documents ... the 1960s plan to stage a terror attack and blame cuba. presented to JFK and he disapproved. the plan was to blow up some boats and planes, kill some innocent americans, start riots and whatnot, blame cuba. It's the same story, time and time again. Staged terror is nothing new.

Thanks for clarifying that.But there's alot of parallel to 9/11. But what gets me is, we gave Iraq a mass amount of chemical and biological weapons back in the 1980's, we have most seen the picture of Rumsfeld shaking Saddams hand as well. that too was in the 1980's. so why would it be wrong to say there were WMD? because alot of those chemical agents life cycles were over and they were no good by 2001. So yes Saddam did have WMD..at one time..but they were ours!

I believe 9/11 was an excuse to go into Iraq, who's a major world exporter of Oil and get our..erm so BUSH can get his hands on the oil. this is all about oil. bush had been trying for years to get an oil pipeline from the black sea down through afghanistan. Remember, this all started in Afghanistan. then Iraq was next. both countries are HUGE exporters of the worlds oil. Remember: bush is a huge oil man and has alot of clout, along with friends like the bin-ladens...so anyone seen Osama lately?

why? yet another post w/ nothing intelligent in it. just more ridicule.... no rebuttals, no facts, nothing to back it up. time and time again, naive people reply w/ insults instead of intelligence.

just b/c you live there means your all-knowing? thats like saying i live in NYC so i know osama bin laden planned a genious attack from a cave in afghanistan.

im going to continue to insult you because you are a goddamned ****ing idiot. why you ****ing liberal pansies will always find something wrong with Bush or the republican party ill never know. i bet if it were clinton then it wouldnt have been planned by the government.

I believe 9/11 was an excuse to go into Iraq, who's a major world exporter of Oil and get our..erm so BUSH can get his hands on the oil. this is all about oil. bush had been trying for years to get an oil pipeline from the black sea down through afghanistan. Remember, this all started in Afghanistan. then Iraq was next. both countries are HUGE exporters of the worlds oil. Remember: bush is a huge oil man and has alot of clout, along with friends like the bin-ladens...so anyone seen Osama lately?

yep but also: http://www.rense.com/general14/bushsformer.htm

you could say it's about oil, but honestly it's really not. there are plenty of other countries w/ oil that the US could buy from. Alaska has a huge reserve. Nigeria burns off 60% of their oil b/c they have no one to sell it to. but yes, the "oil mogols" wanted to build a huge pipeline through afghanistan to the Caspian Sea prior to 2001... and when they refused, that created a problem. so why not blame them for something they didnt do?

also, remember Rambo 3? that was about the americans helping Afghanistan against the "evil" russians. the US used to be in bed with the Taliban, the CIA made Al-Qaeda, we were friends w/ all these countries in the 80s, and yet, now, we're enemies.

Yeah rense.com is a good site!

Also check out

infowars.com and

www.unknowncountry.com (not very political but a good site!)

im going to continue to insult you because you are a goddamned ****ing idiot. why you ****ing liberal pansies will always find something wrong with Bush or the republican party ill never know. i bet if it were clinton then it wouldnt have been planned by the government.

Clinton's just another pawn of the elite. it doesnt matter who's president... theyre chosen, not elected.

do some research, and not from CNN, and them come back to call me a ****ing idiot. b/c i have my head on my shoulders and you have your head in the clouds. a slave to the masses.

maybe because there IS so much wrong with bush and the republican party?

and there's overwhelming evidence for it.

:whistle:

Jdawg check out the Skull and Bones discussion I started, link is in my signature, its very interesting!

Peace

Clinton's just another pawn of the elite. it doesnt matter who's president... theyre chosen, not elected.

do some research, and not from CNN, and them come back to call me a ****ing idiot. b/c i have my head on my shoulders and you have your head in the clouds. a slave to the masses.

I also believe it was planned. I would stop believing this when someone shows me the wings or wing marks on the pentagon of the 757 that crashed there... :p

I love it when the tin foil hat people come out with this crap.

The LAST place ANYONE can keep a secret is Washington D.C.

Islamic terrorist flew planes into the trade center, pentagon, and

the field in Pennsylvania....PERIOD......there was no conspiracy

to let it happen. To keep crap like this alive cheapens the memories

of those who died on that fateful day.

:alien:

People aren't leaving the thread because they are afraid the conspiracy theories are right or because they are uninformed or whatever other reasons you choose to come up with.

They are leaving because anyone who has ever argued with a conspiracy theorist knows its useless. Even if you work up the motivation to ignore their total lack of common sense and actually refute their points they just keep pulling more out. And since they always demand proof of why their statements are wrong, it is a huge waste of time to spend 30 minutes looking for a page that shows why the theory they pulled out of their ass in 10 seconds is wrong.

And of course once they think you aren't looking anymore they bring back their theories that you already proved wrong and just end up wasting the time of some other poor sap who thinks that everybody will respond to reason.

Which is exactly why I'm not even going to bother getting into it.

Very well put, although I'm stupid and try to argue with them.

I love it when the tin foil hat people come out with this crap.

The LAST place ANYONE can keep a secret is Washington D.C.

Islamic terrorist flew planes into the trade center, pentagon, and

the field in Pennsylvania....PERIOD......there was no conspiracy

to let it happen. To keep crap like this alive cheapens the memories

of those who died on that fateful day.

:alien:

Please tell me where all the wreakage of the plane was near the Pentagon. Please?

Actually you just have way too much time on your hands. answer me one question. when the videos are referring to the pentagon and the 3 cameras that had film taken by the FBI (Gas station, Hotel, and Department of transportation) they said each place had individuals watching the tapes several times before the tapes were taken. when these people were quoted they said absolutely nothing except: "it was nothing like the pictures" wheres the proof in that?

Please tell me where all the wreakage of the plane was near the Pentagon. Please?

Please tell me what happened to all the passengers and crew on the plane that died that day please? Maybe all powerful Xenu came and carted them off? Or do you only have to answer part of your theories and not the full theory. Cause you seem to try and attack every part of the theory that terrorists did it, yet do not provide a better, more complete theory.

Remember, the titanium melted? :rolleyes:

I hated the part where the FBI confiscated the tapes of the Sheraton security cameras taping the pentagon.

I live in Australia. So stop ya insulting junk would you. Jesus, if you arn't going to have a decent discussion, justget out of the thread..