Revolution

When is Revolution coming to the UK

I've heard about it being out in america before thanks giving, is that only for the US and when is it thanks giving? :blink:

Why do us europians have to wait so long for everything

btw anyone know when DS lite is coming here too?

Not known yet, but they want to release the console with a close timeframe within all territories (if I remember correctly). Worldwide launch would be nice though, but I think we must wait until E3 to know for sure. Thanksgiving is late November.

I heard it was a world release on same day, or something like that.

I've heard the same evil rumours, don't know isit true or not.. And don't really even care :p

We'll have it sooner or later.

Thanksgiving in the US at latest, maybe as soon as June according to rumors (eg, Businessweek - I consider it unlikely, though, even though it would be in time for the summer holidays in Japan, which is supposed to be a very good time for a launch). Worldwide launch window is supposed to be two weeks.

I hope it won't be any later than 2006 as Nintendo promised... Europe always seems to get the stuff a bit later so I hope the Europeans won't be left in the dark for too long this time.. :)

I hope Nintendo's idea of a 'worldwide launch' is better than Microsoft's.

The XBox 360 was supposedly getting a worldwide launch, but it only just got released here in Australia today.

Edited by matt_hobbs05

I'm sure since Nintendo is using more tweaked common place transistor methods (low heat output, slightly bigger transistor than what will be used in a ps3 gpu) It will be easier for Nintendo to meet production demands.