:) My first and 2nd rasterbation attempts

Hi all, ive always wanted to do a "rasterbation" image, and finally chose two pictures that i like, one if of the new Mclaren F1 car side on, and the other is of a view of the Anfield Kop at begining of a liverpool champions league match.

What do you think?

sorry for blurry pics, used crappy digi cam to take pictures lol

i'll try get a better picture tomorrow when im more awake

post-84894-1142809369.jpg

post-84894-1142809381.jpg

I think the general idea is for you to remove the margins around the image... perhaps manually, but in either case to achieve a "single piece" look... like a large poster. =P

Other than that I guess it's ok... nothing special in my eyes, just a rasterized image printed using a web tool. ;)

hahaha well i havent finished yet, i got to cut them, just stuck to wall atm, if you want to see pics of my room, ill do it lol, got a few more lurverly ladies on my walls :)

theres the other two pictures, not of my rasterbation images, but of the "requested" posters :shiftyninja: :p

only 16 (17 APril) lol, mum doesnt "approve" of any of that :cool: hahahaha, cheers for the comments of the rasterbations though, much appreciated

post-84894-1142810171.jpg

post-84894-1142810191.jpg

thought the title said masterbation and i was like "woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... whats going on here?"

then i thought "you need a second attempt?"